Good morning

Toby's POV

I would be hurting right now, but again i cant feel pain. So i guess im just gonna deal with being the uke in the relationship. Great. (sarcasm noted)

I slowly opened my eyes to see a mop of light brown hair in front of my face. I smiled and cuddled my face into is shoulder/neck. Tim groaned in his sleep and i cuddled up closer to him. He seemed like he woke up but i couldnt tell, since his back is to me. I smiled at him and decided to tease him a little. I only slightly had to turn my head to his neck and i started planting little kisses in a few different spots.

Masky's POV

Toby started kissing my neck probably thinking im asleep, but im wide awake now! Soon enough he started sucking on one spot on my neck. Damn that feels good!! I moaned softly as a response and he started sucking harder and playfully nipping. I moaned a little louder and he smiled against my skin. I turned over a little to see his beautiful face.

"Morning baby." he said with a smile. I blushed a little and smiled back. "Good morning." i replied with a small yawn. I turned to completely face him and he left a small kiss on my forehead.

I love waking up like this every morning.

Toby's POV

Tim is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Hes just so cute and shy and adorable as hell, and ya know what, screw gender! I dont care if hes a boy or not, i still love him with all of my heart and soul.

He sat up and rubbed his eyes and he slowly stood up. Good, no pain. "can i use your shower?" he asked shyly. "Sure." i replied simply and stood up. I watched him walk into my bathroom and close the door. Fighting back the urge to join him, i got dressed in some black skinny jeans and an orange shirt. The struggle is real when you know your boyfriend, who you have seen naked multiple times, is in the shower and you want to join him! I shook my head and sat down at my desk.

Im. Bored.

Oh great. (sarcasm is again noted)