"i love you Timothy"

Toby's POV

Masky is slowly getting better, he can finally get out of bed now. I feel bad, i did that to him. We have to keep lying to everyone that Masky has the flu and cant go on missions, but only Hoodie, Me, Masky, and sadly Jeff know the truth.

I walked into my room to find Masky laying in my bed sleeping. His mask was layed beside him on my nightstand and he was talking quietly in his sleep.

SO CUTE!! I thought as i sat next to him on the floor. In his sleep he mumbled something i could hardly make out. "I...love you......Rodgers." is one of the the things he said. I smiled and kissed his cheek and whispered in his ear "I love you too, Timothy." he smiled in his sleep and groaned lightly.

Masky's POV

~dreamland~

Toby and I walked hand in hand smiling and laughing, ignoring the stares we got. "I love you Toby Erin Rodgers!" i said loudly. He pulled me into a warm embrace and whispered in my ear "I love you too, Timothy."

~dreamland over~

I groaned and slowly opened my eyes to see Toby standing beside the bed. "mmm" i groaned out and he smiled. "Morning sunshine!" he said then kissed my forehead. I smiled excitedly and he hugged me.

I love you Toby.

"Tim," he looked at me. "mmhmm" i answered tiredly. "i love to see you, but why are you in my room?" he asked and my cheeks turned red. "uhmm. I....uh." i searched for any possible solution besides the truth. "i wanted to get away from Br-I mean Hoodie..." okay. Thats logical sense we do share a room, which i would rather have Toby as a roommate. He half smiled. "okay...." he said simply. I panicked and pressed a quick kiss to his lips. "also i wanted to see you." he smiled and grabbed my cheeks gently. "well, you wanted to see me." he purred. "what about kiss me" he leaned in close. I smiled. "maybe." he took the opportunity to connect our lips. Toby's warm tongue licked my bottom lip but i denied. But that didnt stop him there. He bit down on my lip, earning a gasp from me. He took this opportunity to slide his tonge into my mouth. He explored every inch of my mouth while i moaned softly. Damn this is something that i wish could last forever. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his arms straddled my waist.

This is going to get intresting.......fast.