𝙑.

Pyper storms into the headquarters of their domain, resembling a hurricane of fury about to strike on anyone who was near her

Pyper storms into the headquarters of their domain, resembling a hurricane of fury about to strike on anyone who was near her. Unfortunately for her, that person was Anne. The green haired teen creates a ball of green fire and throws it towards the wall in a second.

Anne squeals in surprise, her big eyes shifting from the little green fire in the corner of the room to her raging friend.

"One day I am going to throw her off the balcony!"

Pyper's green eyes were blazing with anger. She was obviously just venting, but Anne wisely decided to keep quiet and let her rage. Instead the girl sits down elegantly on one of the settees and waits for her friend to calm down.

"Just when Rae's finally come with good news she just has to mess things up," Pyper roars as she paces up and down. It was rare for the girl to lose her cool like that, but since the loss of her father and home island it has happened far more often.

Her rages also lasted longer. She has been furious about Mabel for three days now, even to the point that Mabel has fled the mountains to go back to the Isle. 

"Now, Pypes, please calm down-" Anne mutters to her friend who was once again pacing around in the hall, but her words were interrupted. Apparently Pyper Pan's seething had not yet reached its full extent. She picked up an antique chalice that was displayed in the sort-of throne room and throws it across the room. Anne flinches when she hears the gold clank against the stone wall.

"I am not calming down, Anne! That little witch needs to suffer.. and I'd love to be the one to make her.." A menacing glance enters Pyper's eyes, lighting them up devilishly. She clasps her hands together as if she was already brooding on an evil masterplan.

Anne stands up swiftly and throws her hands up in defense. "Pypes! Believe me, I don't like her either, but.. she is our ally now. Even if she messed up." Pyper balls her fist and points one finger down at the woods that spread underneath their lair.

"That mess up might cost us our plans. Nobody had an inkling of an idea that we were here until she did what she did." The girl continues to pace around. Anne let herself fall down on the settee again, sighing loudly. Nothing she could say would steer Pyper away from being angry with Mabel. But Mabel also really screwed up their chances of getting what they want, so it wasn't hard to understand why she was so angry.

Pyper grumbles lowly. "Besides, we both know Mabel long enough to keep in mind that her loyalty can change every minute. She is unreliable and above all insufferable. I don't need people like that, except as my footsoldiers. It is people like you, Rae and Frey that I need. Loyal, hardworking, considerate and strong."

Anne blushes when Pyper lists the name of traits. Sure, when she named them she could picture the tall and steadfast Rae or the slightly dorky and insecure Frey. But herself?

She looks up towards her friend with a questioning look. "Really.. you see me that way?"

Pyper's anger seemed to dissolve instantly. Her eyes grow softer and instead of pacing around she steps closer. The Pan girl kneels down in front of her, gently resting her hands on Anne's knees. "Of course I do, Anne. I love you."