𝙓.

Carlos de Vil storms through the corridors of the King's palace

Carlos de Vil storms through the corridors of the King's palace. Personnel watches him as he rushes to get to King Ben's office. He was not the only one to grace the halls that day. It seemed that King Ben had organized yet another meeting with his friends and council.

Ben had held his head lowered, staring pensively at the ground, until the blonde haired boy entered the room. He let the door fall shut behind him. Worry marred his face, which caused the King's heart to sink to his stomach.

Whatever news Carlos had, it was not good.

Mal clenches her jaw as she sees her friend step further into the office. Carlos was pulling at his collar, trying to loosen it. He was breathing heavily from running to get there. Mal's hand was resting on the shoulder of her fiancé and she tightens it in anxiety.

When Carlos calmed down he was finally able to speak clearly, but what he had to tell them was not pleasant to hear.

"Most of the villain kids have disappeared from the Isle. I talked to a few kids that stayed. They said they have all joined Pyper and just.. disappeared one day."

Ben let his head hang again. A strained sigh escapes Jay. Evie glances at Carlos. She holds her arms across her chest, chewing on her lower lip.

"Do we know who she has recruited," she asks him. Carlos looks tired. He had bags underneath his eyes from all the worry and stress. It had been three days since Pyper's escape from the prison cell and he had barely got any sleep.

If any of them knew Pyper, it was him. She was a planner. She always had a plan in mind when she did something or at least an escape route in case something went wrong. This thought continued running through his mind, making him unable to get rest.

"Since she woke up from the Sleeping Spell she began gathering more followers. By now I can not truly say the numbers, but I spoke to some people on the Isle and they were able to give me a few names.."

Carlos let his sentence fade away and bit his lip. He didn't want to think about the names he's heard associated with her. And then there were so many unnamed kids caught up in her plans. The fact that they all wanted to join a rebellion against Auradon proved that Pyper was either a grave threat that scared them into aligning themselves with her.. or they truly hated Auradon and all it represents.

Ben couldn't lift his head. He was tired too, working endlessly to find a way to defeat Pyper Pan while also keeping peace between his people. He had many friends who were able to help him out, but he longed most for the advice of his father.

Unfortunately, since Pyper's escape he became a recluse. The former King Beast had locked himself into his chambers, sitting by Belle's bedside. He made the most of his time with his dying wife before Pyper could come to rip it all apart.

"Tell me, Carlos," he says, sounding desperate.

"Anne has joined her side again, as we all knew since the raid at Eric and Ariel's castle. Rae is now working for her as well," he explains. The son of Cruella de Vil had crossed his arms before his chest.