𝘼 𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀 𝙏𝙊 𝘼𝙐𝙍𝙀𝙇𝙄𝙐𝙎.

Prince Aurelius was seated at the window of his bedchambers. The summer holiday had set in and everyone spent time with their parents back home, including him.

Though things were never the same since he lost Pyper Pan four months ago.

Aurelius was more reserved. During the vacation he barely left his rooms, despite the attempts of his parents, grandparents and sister to coax him out.

It was odd to him how quickly he had fallen in love with the villainous daughter of Peter Pan. Perhaps it happened this way because it was meant to happen.

Was this what his father felt like when first meeting his mother in those woods all those years ago?

He stares through the stained glass windows, which were opened to allow fresh air inside. Cold wind caresses his cheeks, giving his already pale complexion a rosy hue.

Aurelius almost didn't notice the golden leaf until it fell into the opened hand resting in his lap.

Curiously he picks the leaf up by its stem and holds it up. He notices white text contrasting the gold. Aurelius stretches the leaf out between his two hands and begins to read.

Once finished the leaf burned up, leaving only ashes in his hand. Sparkles rise in the air as the magic was sucked out of the leaf. They form an elegant handwriting in the air, spelling out 'I love you'.

Then the sparkles die out, leaving nothing but the ashes to prove all of this ever happened.

But Aurelius would never forget the words written to him on the golden leaf. A message of hope. A promise of a future.

Dear Aurelius,

You didn't think this was the end of our story, did you?

Pyper Pan

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙒𝙄𝘾𝙆𝙀𝘿 𝘼𝙇𝙒𝘼𝙔𝙎 𝙒𝙄𝙉𝙎 🔥 𝖉𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖘 🎉