𝙄𝙓.

"How could this happen? This was a magicless cell!"

King Ben paces up and down the now empty dungeon cell, looking up to meet his friends who were standing on the other side of the bars. Fairy Godmother looked the most surprised of all. She had put the anti-magic spell on the bars and the walls herself. It should be impossible to get out, but somehow Pyper managed to defy the odds once more.

"I-I can not quite say, Your Majesty," the headmistress mutters. It was very clear that she was disappointed with herself, but there was nothing they could do to reverse this. At least, not right now.

Mal follows Ben into the cell to console him when she sensed something. The purple haired girl stands still in the middle of the room. It was faint, but it was there. She sensed.. magic.

"Someone, somehow, used magic here," she states aloud to everyone in the room. Ben stares at his girlfriend. His eyebrows were knitted together as he watches her, standing in the middle of the room with one hand raised. "How could they break through Fairy Godmother's protection?" 

Mal drops her hand and looks back at him. She shrugs her shoulders. "I have no clue. But it doesn't feel.. cohesive. People worked together to infiltrate this cell and that worries me." Carlos lowers his head, causing his white hair to fall before his eyes. His shoulders were slumped in defeat.

This was what they were all afraid of since the moment they heard of the recruitment on the Isle. It was what caused them sleepless nights and major amounts of anxiety.

"Pyper is not working on her own anymore.." he murmurs, glancing between the locks of his hair at his friends. Evie steps closer to him and rests a hand on his shoulder for comfort. She meets the eyes of the others in the room and sees her own emotions reflected in their eyes.

So many things to be seen.. but above all it was fear.

Wooden doors were thrown open by a pair of miserable guards, allowing the group of teenagers to set foot inside. The Princess of Hearts, Heather, enters first. Card Guards shiver at her presence and bow as low as they could go.

The princess didn't seem to care as she excitedly walks inside, bouncing with every step. Followed after her was the daughter of Captain Hook, CJ. She carries a gruff expression on her face as she trails after her best friend. 

The guards felt another ice cold shiver dance over their spines when the next person enters. The famed and feared Pyper Pan walked in next, her arms crossed casually and her eyes narrowed in its usual distaste. Glued to her side was Antoinette Tremaine and trailing just after her were the others.

"Please feel welcome to use the castle however you like it. Mother is at her summer residence right now so she won't notice a thing," Heather explains, leading them all towards the throne room. "Then why aren't you there," Mabel questions, using a sassy tone of voice to address her. She was trailing far behind the others, raising a taunting eyebrow at the blonde.