Flori kingdom

Note :
Chapter contains violence

Third person

"How will I ever know?
Who can I trust...
Feelings of emptiness.
Only love could kill me
God bless."

The kingdom itself earned a new name, "Flori kingdom," which was called so under the descriptions of what the troops believed to have seen in the hands of Lucas. A metal flower lit up as he spoke.

The concept filled the kingdom with flowers and rays of 'myth'.

The kingdom, however, lacked stability with the disappearance of the metal flower. The people starved with walls of gloom to crumble upon them, along with threats and guns to weaken them.

This went on until the rise of Melissa and Richard, the queen and king of the Flori Kingdom. They shared two sons, Nicholas and Marcus.

Nicholas was the youngest after Marcus, playful and silly compared to his older brother, who was already the 'ideal king' in the eyes of many.

"It could never be Nicholas," yet the metal flower landed right before his fragile feet as the new rightful owner after years of settlement beneath dust and the unkown to find its new possessor after Lucas.

"The metal flower shall find its new rightful owner, one who was always destined for the metal flower, if  belonging disappears from its former owner." -Metal flower.

And so it had escaped the hands of Lucas and settled beneath the untouched for years until Nicholas.

It reached him when he had turned eight years old; his jaw dropped as he held it to his hands.

"A toy to play with." Was what his mind sounded like.

The sparkle that lit his eyes wasn't due to the realization that he'd grasped what the royal family had wanted for decades but rather because he had found himself a new toy.

He carelessly ran with it along the halls of the palace, and to his misfortune, he bumped into his father's brother.

Charles was one to find luring around the palace; he was the prince and younger brother to Richard. A boy who wasn't seen as a potential king either.

"And what is this infant doing in the halls today?" He mocked with a pitiful tone as he looked down at Nicholas who greeted him with a pretty much toothless grin.

Charles couldn't help but study Nicholas, watching him and trying his very best to despise him like the rest. "What a shame..." He began softly, almost singing with sorrow and a roaring tune.

"Royal blood is nothing when you are second."

It was quite clear to see that Charles was a grown man with plenty of inevitable issues. He loathed everything royalty had to offer; he intensely hated his dead parents, his brother, his brother's little kids, his brother's wife whom he had fallen for before his brother had even known her and he even hated his own birth date.