the Jedi and her resistance fighters

On Fryday I headed over to the Byers' house

On Fryday I headed over to the Byers' house. I rode my bike through the gloomy Hawkins weather. Hopper was already over when I arrived. They were setting up drawings along the walls. It looked like the art show at school that happens every year. It's always the students with the lowest art skill that manages to get the spotlight.

"What is going on?" I asked from the doorway. Joyce stopped in her tracks and spun around to see me. She smiled big and came over to hug me. I welcomed the warmth and love from her.

"Oh, you made it," She said, a big smile etched on her face. I smiled back, her happiness was contagious.

"Is this all Will?" I asked, ruining the happy atmosphere I had created. Hopper huffed and nodded his head. He handed me a piece of gum and got back to hanging things on the wall. We got to work hanging and figuring out the placement of the drawings. I could feel the monster in Will's room.

When Hopper left I stayed with Joyce to hopefully help with her piece of mind. I didn't stay long though, I got a call from Dustin.

Vi!
Vi!
Franky!

Help! Dart!

I shot up from the table and stumbled back. Joyce gave me a concerned look. It was a weird feeling. My brain felt like it became linked to Dustin's. My brain became a telephone wire, linking his thoughts to my head from so far away. I closed my eyes and was faced with Dustin. The place was dark. A void of sorts. The void was filled with a tin layer of water. Dustin stood in front of me.

"Vi?" He looked stunned. Standing in front of me, a corporal form of sorts.

"Hey Dustin," I said, smiling at the ability I had discovered.
"How is this possible" He looked around the place, swaying from side to side as he tried his best to grasp the situation.

"Must be me" I said positively. He nodded his head, not denying the facts.

"I need your help. Dart is from the Upside Down and he ate Mews" His tone became serious and timid. He was scared.