the mind flayers game

We raced back to the bus. The Demogorgon dogs chased after us. I held up my hand after Steve went in, sending a force wave and knocking some of the dogs over. They stood back up, and Steve pulled me by my jacket into the bus before they could attack. My nose dripped red ooze, Dustin handed me something to wipe it off with. The dogs started attacking every angle of the buss, and when Max went to go climb the ladder one sprang up on the roof. I clambered over and used whatever strength I had left to push it off the roof with my powers, once again.

I heard it, the beast in the other dimension. Max gripped my arms as I swayed back. It was a calling to all the dogs, it was calling to every being from the upside down.

Front line

Come home

Eat

Kill

Eat

Kill

Everyone

I stumbled back, but Steve didn't waste any time putting me on his back and racing out of the junkyard and towards the railroad tracks. I didn't argue about the ride, nor did I tell him to put me down till we go to the tracks. Once he did we regrouped for a few minutes.

"What the hell was that" Max yelled

"They...they got called off by him" I stammered over my words. The feeling I had was something so different, unlike any other feeling I have gotten from that beast.

"Will," Dustin asked, slightly worried about me and the boy in question.

"No the shadow monster. The beast," I told them, chills ran down my spine speaking of him.

Everything from that point on was a haze. I kept getting a glimpse into Hawkins's lab, of the attacks the Demogorgon dogs were making. Steve became my crutch, knowing I was seeing something happening in real-time. He didn't want to ask, and he didn't have to. He was my brother and despite how we used to be, we had each other's back and always would till the end of time.