FIVE || "MY DEAREST VIVIENNE"

🌛🪐💫🐉── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──🐉💫🪐🌜

🌛⚔️🎀🗡── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──🗡🎀⚔️🌜

Natsu was pacing around mine and Viv's inn room with Happy in his arms, "Okay so you're telling me that you and this Minerva chick used to be close as kids... what were you like— ten? If you were still in Phantom Lord?"

"Younger... maybe 6 or 7 since Jose and Jiemma were less bitchy towards us and let us have kid time..? She's two years older than me so..." I tried remembering, "that's not what matters though. I know Jiemma, if Minerva has been disciplined by him then we're in deep shit because he's ruthless."

"I'm sorry," Reyna was still crying into my chest.

"Don't worry about it Reyna, Natsu shouldn't have just jumped them either way," Viv reassured her, "let's rest... we have the games tomorrow."

Natsu nodded and left with Happy, I'm really, really not looking forward to tomorrow.

—————————-

We got to the arena and the first game was Pandemonium. I went for team B and Erza went for team A.

In the end, Erza fought all 100 monsters by herself and the rest of us had to use an MPF. I went last, good thing though. I have to make a performance somehow.

I got into my stance and chanted a spell that was stronger than the one I used on Altair. Similar, but different. A familiar purple starry sky came into view and I took a deep breath.

"AGAIN?? THE PRINCESS IS BACK AT IT WITH THE SKY AND HER GLOWING EYES!"

"Fire signs..."

Loke's, Aries's, and Sagittarius's constellations came into view while they were summoned.

"Earth signs... Water signs..."

Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn, Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces did the exact same.

"Earth signs..."

I'm sure you can figure out what happened when I did that.

"D-DID SHE JUST..."

"...SUMMON ALL OF THE SPIRITS?"

"I call upon the celestials, all twelve spirits. CONSTELLATION'S HAVEN!" I yell. Light came down from their constellations while the spirits themselves also charged at the MPF. I cooled down after a few seconds before I realized the impact. A score of 9999, not bad.

"NO WAY," Natsu yelled.

"OH MY, IT'S OVER 9,000!"

"SHE BROKE THE MACHINE?"

"She seems so calm about it... that's a lot of magic energy... kaboo."

Yes and no. I was raised and trained well by Astrologia, so I could summon all spirits at once. It's pretty cool but I refrain from doing it too much.