THIRTEEN || "MY GIRLFRIEND"

🌛🪐💫🐉── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──🐉💫🪐🌜

🌛⚔️🎀🗡── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──🗡🎀⚔️🌜

"YOUR HOUSE IS SO CUTE," Sting fangirled.

"SUPER!" Lector mimicked Sting's movements.

Reyna sweatdropped, "It's a house."

I smiled and sighed, "Thanks?"

Reyna shrugged, "I'll stay in the guest bedroom. I'm sure Sting has been dying to be with you."

"WHAT?" I shrieked before she gave me a smirk.

Sting immediately grabbed my hand and surprisingly found my room, locked the door, and threw both of us onto the bed.

"I have never met someone so eager to cuddle me, you know?" I laughed.

He smiled, "Duh, as my girlfriend you're my teddy bear now."

"EXCUSE ME?" I sat up, falling off the bed.

"HOLY—" Sting bolted up and scratched his neck, "I didn't know that would freak you out that bad. Sorry..."

I blushed as I got up, "That was so sudden. YOU DIDN'T EVEN ASK ME."

Sting smirked as he stood up, bowed and kissed my hand, "I'm sorry. Would her highness, Andromeda Astrifer, like to have the privilege of being with Sabertooth's hot, sexy, strong, beautiful—"

"Okay," I interrupted, "you're done."

"I DIDN'T FINISH."

I sighed in amusement, "Go on..."

"Where was I?" He pondered, "OH RIGHT— Sabertooth's hot, strong, sexy—"

"It was actually 'hot, sexy, strong' but okay," I mused.

"GOD DAMN IT ANDROMEDA STOP MESSING WITH ME," Sting huffed in annoyance.

I tilted my head as an idea popped into my head. "Like this?" I asked before grabbing his face and giving him a quick peck on the lips, making him flustered.

He stood there stunned before I laughed. "Can't handle not wearing the pants in the relationship, Sting?"

His face lit up, "MY GIRLFRIEND KISSED ME!"

I rolled my eyes, "I guess she did."

"YAY," he widely smiled before pulling me into a tight hug, then falling on the bed, "I'm so not going to shut up about this tomorrow. We're going to fairy tail and I'm going to be shoving this in Natsu-san's face."

I shifted into a more comfortable position in my now boyfriend's arms. "Whatever you say," I sighed in content.

The last thing I remember is feeling a soft pair of lips meet my forehead. God I love this dumbass.

EXTRA:

Vivienne and Rogue walked into the guild at noon, Rogue clearly roughened up with noticeable hickeys and bites on his neck and Vivienne walking around practically beaming.

"WHEN— WHAT??" Sting questioned.

"I got laid," Rogue shrugged before chills ran down his spine due to two noticeable angry auras behind him.

"CHENEY..." Andromeda and Laxus grumbled in what most would call a demonic tone.

'FUCK,' Rogue thought before bolting out the door.

"RUN BITCH," Daphne cackled as he disappeared into the shadows.

FIN.

[STORIES IN THE WORKS]
Up next:

Fan Behavior [Sting Eucliffe x Reader]

"I'm just saying, I'd probably have the hots for Eucliffe if I didn't hate his guts."

Y/n and Lector watched in amazement as they saw a young Sting beat up a group of people. They asked him to help teach them/ train them in magic, at the age of ten, Y/n and Sting got into an argument which made Y/n leave and join Phantom Lord. It's now the Grand Magic Games, what will become of this reunion?

ORLAND [Sting Eucliffe x OC]

"My family has burdened this guild enough, Sting."

Athena Orland has caught feelings for Sting, however she had been conditioned to be emotionless and reject feelings. Once her father and sister disappear, what becomes of her?

The Flowers Attract Bees [Sting Eucliffe x OC]

"Hi, how do I passive aggressively say 'fuck you' in flower?"

In which Dahlia Edralin, a plant mage, encounters Sting and Rogue at her family's flower shop. She's quite the shocker once you get to know her. Sister of Cosmos— a Garou knight, an S-class mage in Fairy Tail, very wealthy and powerful. How will the reunion between the twin Dragons and her go? Will they still adore her? Will they hate her? Just exactly who is she under her friendly demeanor?