EIGHT || "DRAGON SLAYER SHOWDOWN"

🌛🪐💫🐉── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──🐉💫🪐🌜

🌛⚔️🎀🗡── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──🗡🎀⚔️🌜

"And so the battle between the Sabers and Fairies begins, this could be the turning point in Andromeda's and Vivienne's life if Sabertooth wins this. Fairy Tail's Natsu and Gajeel vs. Sabertooth's Sting and Rogue. All four of them are dragon slayers. All four possess anti-dragon magic."

"I've been waiting for this moment," Sting smirked.

"THE DREAM DRAGON SLAYER SHOWDOWN IS FINALLY HAPPENING!"

"NATSU, GAJEEL, DON'T SCREW THIS UP!" I yelled.

"LIKE WE'D EVER LET PERVERT AND EMO TAKE OUR LITTLE SISTERS AWAY," Gajeel sneered, "NOT IN A MILLION YEARS."

"HEY METAL FREAK. MY LITTLE SISTER," Laxus yelled.

Vivienne sweatdropped, "Are you gatekeeping me?"

Laxus just rolled his eyes and patted her head, I guess that answers that.

"THE TIME TO CLASH IS HERE! WHO WILL WIN, FAIRIES OR TIGERS? ALL FOUR DRAGONS ARE ON THE BATTLEFIELD!"

Almost immediately Gajeel and Natsu get into it. "LETS GO FAIRY TAIL!" I cheered. Then shit got serious, Sting and Rogue activated their dragon drive and started to beat my teammates up pretty bad. The two started to quarrel on the battlefield.

"I'm going to murder them," Viv muttered.

When the twins attacked and dust flew I saw this as an opportunity to secretly cast a support spell on the two, you call it cheating? I call it fair, I'd rather not join Sabertooth. "Deus Eques," I whispered as I casted the spell out of sight.

"I can't move?" Natsu said as Sting landed an attack.

Oh shit.

Natsu smirked as Sting was about to hit him and punched him in the face, sending Sting flying, "Just messing with you."

The insane little shit burned the spell off. The boys got their shit together and threw the twins into the wall of the stadium.

"Not bad," Daphne smiled, "let's hope they keep being civilized."

Sting got cocky and used a powerful attack, but it was unfortunate that Natsu blocked it. I cheered more, resulting in Sting looking at me. I smirked and cocked an eyebrow at him, though I'm pretty sure that gave him motivation.

"Yajima-san, what do you make of this?"

"Hmm. They belong in totally different ranks!"

Sting and Rogue got up. "I won't lose, for Lector's sake," He said as he activated another surge of magic.