TWELVE || "CONTROL YOUR CAT"

🌛🪐💫🐉── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──🐉💫🪐🌜

🌛⚔️🎀🗡── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──🗡🎀⚔️🌜

"SHIT SHIT SHIT," I panted, running around Magnolia like a maniac.

I lost Vivienne and Reyna on a mission, there was a guild running around Magnolia stealing weaponry, so if anything taking Viv would been perfect for them.

"Open: gate of the Maiden, Virgo!"

"Princess?"

"I need help finding Viv and Reyna," I huffed.

"On it!" she drilled away.

I wrapped around another building, accidentally bumping into someone and falling on my ass, except I was picked up by my shirt and met with red eyes.

"ASTRIFER, WHERE IS FROSCH YOU ROYAL PAIN IN THE ASS?" Rogue yelled, clearly on edge.

"I DON'T KNOW YOU EMO TURD. WHERE THE FUCK IS VIVIENNE, CHENEY?" I shouted in the same tone.

A familiar magic was sent Rogue's way and he crashed into the wall. "DON'T TALK TO MY PRINCESS LIKE THAT," he fumed.

"MY???" Rogue and I blurted.

Silence from Sting.

"yOU KNOW WHAT— I THINK I FORGOT TO WALK MY FISH," Sting nervously laughed before bolting out of there.

Rogue and I stood there stunned before I spoke, "We're never letting him live that down."

"Nope."

—LATER THAT DAY—
3rd person point of view

Vivienne was looking at a map, not knowing where she was.

"Vivienne-sama, do you know where Sabertooth is?" Frosch asked.

The oblivious girl pointed in a direction without looking away from the map. See, usually she went to another town directory— but this was different. Instead of pointing north she pointed west, but to her she thought that straight ahead was the way to Crocus.

"Thank you!"

One minute
Two minutes
Three minutes
Four minutes
Five min—

"VIVIENNE," Rogue ran up to her before realizing his tone.

Sting smacked him into the ground, "BE NICE TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND."

"Sorry," he managed to choke out, not bothering to correct him, "have you seen Frosch?"

Vivienne scrunched her nose before pointing straight ahead, "Yeah he went nor..."

Her voice trailed off, realizing her mistake and she paled, "That's not north. He went that way."

They all rushed to the shady neighborhood where a bunch of people in black clothes were meeting. Reyna was also trapped.

"This is where I come in—" Rogue said before getting interrupted.

"CELESTIAL DRAGON," A familiar voice called.

"Or not," both Rogue and Sting sweat dropped.

"ROAR!"

The men shuddered in fear as Andromeda got closer, "So youre the dark guild that's been stealing weapons. You trying to take my partner too?"

"No ma'am! Swear that we didn't know—"

She changed into Virgo's stardress and summoned a huge hole underneath them. "You boys can wait here until a council member finds you," she glared at the guild as she took the jewels from the employer.

"Andromeda-sama!"

"Frosch!"

"Fro is lost," he teared up.

The girl panicked before looking at her exceed who shrugged. She sighed, "Where did you come from?"

Frosch shrugged, "Fro needs Rogue and Lector-kun!"

"FROSCHHH," the Raven hair mage sobbed causing Andromeda to look that way.

She spotted Sting who signaled for her to not say anything to his exceed.

"But fro wants to go back to Sabertooth alone," he cried, "because Fro is a Sabertooth member too."

The princess smiled and pointed north, "Sabertooth is that way."

"Thank you, pretty Princess! No wonder Sting-kun likes you so much!" Frosch smiled before waddling off.

Vivienne and Rogue started laughing their asses off while Sting sat embarrassed. Lector was trying to conceal his laughter but utterly failed.

As for Andy, she stood there stunned and a blushing mess before looking at the trio's (plus Lector's) direction.

"ROGUE. CONTROL YOUR CAT," she covered her face in embarrassment.

"Let's just follow him," Sting muttered in the same tone, interlocking his arm with Andromeda's.

Surprisingly, she didn't question Vivienne about her whereabouts. They all followed Frosch and came across a couple of familiar faces until they reached Fairy Tail.

"THIS IS THE WRONG PLACE," Rogue yelled.

Andromeda sighed, "I am going home."

Sting's face lit up, "WE are going home."

"WHAT," Andromeda blurted.

"Have fun!" Viv teased before pulling Rogue by the shirt, "you are coming with me, sexy."

"WHAT," he blushed before getting pulled away.