SEVEN || "A SABER'S CONFIDENCE"

🌛🪐💫🐉── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──🐉💫🪐🌜

🌛⚔️🎀🗡── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──🗡🎀⚔️🌜

"Oh I see red," Viv jumped down to where Sabertooth was smirking at a badly beaten up Lucy. She called out her dagger and summoned knives behind her.

"I'm gonna fuck them up," my eye twitched as the sky slowly became purple as I followed Viv.

Minerva's little goons stood in front of her to protect her, "So Andromeda, join Sabertooth so that we could be best friends like old times? And you, Vivienne?"

This caused even more gossip among the crowd, of all places of course Minerva would like to cause a scene here.

"THE PRINCESS AND THE MISTRESS OF SABERTOOTH HAVE HAD A PAST WITH EACH OTHER APPARENTLY??"

"Oh Minny-chan," I mocked a child, "Fairy Tail will end up winning. Us joining you is never going to happen."

Viv tilted her head and "innocently" smiled, "Oh you have no idea what you just did."

"Oh?" Minerva smirked, "I like their confidence. They'll make fine tigers alright."

"BOTH TEAMS ARE ON THE GROUND AND READY TO RUMBLE"

The crowd cheered as both teams stared at each other, ready to pounce.

"They're both hot tempered guilds, but right now they need to play it cool."

"The dramatic tension in the air is absolutely DELICIOUS thank you very much!"

"That's how we like it, WILD!" Quatro puppy cheered. This prompted Viv to bend her fingers in some weird way which cracked her knuckles, she usually does that when she's getting ready to kick ass.

"This is most certainly a thrilling turn of events..."

Viv and Natsu got ready to attack, but Daph, Erza and I held him back.

"Okay look you guys may be hot— especially you Minerva, but—" Daphne started before I put my hand over her mouth to shut her up.

Erza sighed, "Although you may be the strongest guild in all of Fiore, you'd be wise to heed this warning. Listen carefully. Making an enemy of Fairy Tail is a decision you will regret."

Erza looked at me and nodded. With the help of Wendy and I, we carried Lucy to the infirmary. Natsu, Gray, and Erza soon followed.