TEN || "NOT JUST A PRINCESS "

🌛🪐💫🐉── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──🐉💫🪐🌜

🌛⚔️🎀🗡── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──🗡🎀⚔️🌜

"Jura of the ten wizard saints," Orga whispered wide eyed as he got up.

No one said anything as we all looked at each other intensely, trying to read the others thoughts.

"Jura-san, I wanna see you when you're serious," Orga sneered, "do you have the guts to take this?"

"Oh?" Jura cocked an eyebrow.

Oh no, what is this cocky Saber trying to do.

"I'm the lightning god slayer," Orga bragged again, "God Slayer magic or the title of the Ten Wizard Saints? Which is more powerful? I'm sure everyone would like to know. Well then, block my magic, or is the Ten Wizard Saints title just your calling card?"

"Go ahead," Jura confidently smirked, "I must say that you were having a hard time against Princess Andromeda. She must be worthy to hold the title of Princess amongst the Spirits."

I analyzed the situation. He's got Jura-san in a trap.

"Here I go," Orga said, "Charged particle cannon of the lightning god!"

Orga tried to hit, but was grabbed by Jura and defeated, my jaw dropped and my eyes became wide.

FUCKKKKKKKKKKK.

"Alright now," He then looked at me. I regained my composure. "I've wanted to test your strength for a couple of days now, young one."

"I may be young, but don't underestimate me Jura-san," I spoke, "I may be nineteen, but I've shown much promise when it comes to my strength."

"Of course not, Princess," he replied, "I'd like to see if your MPF score matches your skill."

"If that's what you wish," I confidently accepted, not breaking eye contact.

I was the first to strike, a bit cocky of me. The encounters with Sting were most definitely rubbing off on me. I went to punch him with an iron fist, but he hit me down hard.

"OH MY, DID JURA END ANDROMEDA IN ONE HIT AS WELL?"

"In this world, there's always someone higher than you. You may not know that as a Royal, but trust me. You wont always be the superior one" Jura said, thinking I was knocked out.