I : Alert! I'm Supposed To Be Dead! This Isn't Right!

Grian slowly opened his eyes, all that he saw was sand and some water. He looked around, almost unable to move. His body hurt and his eyes were tearing up because there was a strand of hair in them. As he found the strength to move his body, he looked behind himself.

He saw Tommy and a figure with a mask. Confused as he was, he firstly moved the strand of hair, but after tilting it just the tiniest bit, he saw that it was white.

Did that much time pass while I was... Wait, I'm supposed to be dead, right?? This was the whole thing? He thought and immediately became alert as something moved from behind him. The masked figure was leaving and Tommy visibly relaxed a lot and I mean A LOT.

Tommy's head turned to where Grian was laying and his eyes widened. "Grian!!" He ran towards him and bend down this his level. "Are you okay??"

Grian nodded smiled softly, "I'm fine Thomas. But, how am I alive?" He asked, but all that he got as an answer was Tommy pointing at the silhouette of the masked figure. He figured that he maybe didn't wanna speak about it.

"Look! We're matching!" Tommy forced a smile and pointed at his and Grian's white strands of hair. Grain nodded and laughed lightly.

"What happened while I was gone?" He asked, I mean, a valid question to be asking.

Tommy exhaled loudly and began to talk. "So, basically, Ranboo died, he was Wilbur's chef at the burger van, Dream got out of prison, he's the masked guy and the era of Wilbur's burger van has ended." Tommy explained and pointed at a crater where once was the burger van.

"Oh... Okay." Grian muttered and got up. "Where am I staying? Or do I just go back to my friends?" he thought out loud.

"You'll be staying with me, or you can go back to uhhhhh wherever the fuck you came from." Tommy chuckles awkwardly and bit his fingernail. "There's not much to do around here and it's all fucked too, so I won't be mad if you get back to, you know, where you came from."

Grian thought for a second. "I'll stay for today, and maybe I'll go off to Hermitcraft tomorrow." He concluded and Tommy nodded excitedly.

"Welcome back to my humble abode. It's a pleasure to have you back." Tommy did a little bow and then hushed Grian inside. "A lot happened and Dream is now on the loose, so I would really appreciate it if you could stay out of the window's view please." Tommy commanded and sat down on his bed.

"O-oh, okay.." Grian muttered and sat down next to Tommy. "I hear steps from outside-" Grian whispered quickly and Tommy's face darkened.

"Shut. Quiet." Tommy muttered and pressed his back against the wall. As did Grian. "Might be dream. Might not. Let's see." Tommy quickly said to give context to the sudden code red. Grian nodded in agreement and patiently waited.

"Oooh Tommy!!" A voice cheered outside and looked inside the window.  Grian held his breath. "Ah, fuck it. News really spread so fast around here." The voice changed in tone very quickly and now banged on the door. Tommy didn't move an inch, nor did Grian.

After about a few minutes, the person left. "Ohhh, that absolute fuck. I hate that guy!" Tommy jumped up from his bed and looked out of his window. "Nah he's gone."

"Things have really gotten more stressful around here since I died, huh?" Grian laughed lightly and stretched.

"It really did." Tommy responded and chuckled. "He really said let's go get Tommy after I made a legit deal with him" Tommy closed the curtains from his windows and sighed. "Do you want like, a new hoodie? Yours is all bloody 'n shit."