1

Nats POV:

I woke up earlier than my beautiful wife, Wanda. I look through the curtains and the suns barely coming out. I turn back to my right and see my wife sleeping peacefully. I get up out of bed to see that it's 5:38am.

I go down the hall to make sure everyone else in the compound is still asleep. I go down stairs making myself eggs with waffles. After I finish eating I decide to make my wife breakfast in bed.

It's our day off so I decided to let her have a peaceful morning. It's been stressful so it's worth it. I look back at the clock after setting up the bed stand with her breakfast with strawberries and notice it's 6:24am.

I quietly walk up the stairs and open the door to see that my wife was barely coming out of the bathroom in our room. "Baby, did you make this for me?" Wanda said.

"Yes baby, I wanted you to have a peaceful morning since we finally had a day off from missions for the next week." I said, answering her question. She walks up to the bed and gives me a cheeky smile while patting the bed next to her motioning me to lay down with her.

*gasp* "You even washed strawberries!" She half yelled. "Shh Wanda, everyone is still sleeping." I whispered, they're not the heaviest sleepers. "Oh, sorry." She whispers, laughing.

•time skip bitches•

After sitting and talking to my wife for what felt like 10 minutes, I look over and realize it's 7:42am. Which means it's almost time to go train with my sister and beautiful wife.

•another time skip cuz im lazy•

Wanda's POV:

It's currently 11:27am. Me and Nat decided we were going to a cafe to get lunch. Lately, my anxiety has been getting worse. Nat is driving us to the cafe, she has her hand on my leg while she drives with the other.

My anxiety won't go away. We parked in front of the cafe and I feel like I can't move. "Wanda? Are you okay my love?" Nat asked me. I tried shaking my head, I didn't feel it move. But she saw it and went around to my side of the car.

"Baby? Hey baby look at me, look at me." Nat said. I tried to look at her. "It's okay. Nothings gonna happen to us." "Can I hug you?" Nat asked me. I nodded my head and she picked me up and sat in the passenger seat with me on her lap and closed the door.

Nats POV:

Wanda was having an anxiety attack and I sat her on my lap. "I- I- can't breathe." Wanda said, scared. "Yes you can baby, copy my breathing, breathe in slowly." I said, calmly while breathing in and out slowly.

She started shakily breathing in and out slowly. "Now breath out slowly." I said while breathing out slowly. Eventually, she calmed down and just rested her head on my shoulder.

"You okay now, baby?" I asked, wanting to make sure if she was okay now. "Yes Natty, thank you." Wanda said. "What made you so stressed?" I asked, curious. "People have been posting stuff online being homophobic about us." Wanda said.

Then i remembered, when we came out that we were married 2 years ago, some people grew to be okay with us. And the others just kept hating us. "Awh, baby." I said while hugging her. "Do you wanna go inside the cafe and have lunch?"

I asked, knowing she's probably still hungry. "Yeah." Wanda said getting off my lap and opening the car door to step out. We walked together, hand in hand, both smiling.