3

Wanda's POV:

On our way back from the cafe I couldn't stop thinking about life. The car ride is long as hell because we had to move the compound from a whole new different location. Like on the edge of the city.

While we were at a red light Nat turned to me and said "What's going on in that mind of yours?" while poking my four head. "Ya know, life." I said while shrugging not really fully in the conversation.

"Wanna watch the sunset later?" I paused "We haven't had the time to do that in a while." "I think that would be fun." Nat answered. "Can we get snacks on the way back to the compound for later when we watch the sunset?" I asked. "Let's go to the store then." Nat answered, driving to head to the store after the light turned green.

time skip inside the store•

We went to the chip section and I obviously went for the hot cheetos cuz ya know i'm hot. Nat went for the barbecue lays. Then we went to the candy isle and I got skittles cuz ya know. 💅🏳️‍🌈 Nat went for the kitkats.

We got back to the compound and we were greeted with Bucky and Sam pranking Tony. In the distance we heard Tony shout. "I AM GONNA KILL YOU GUYS" we both dropped our bags and started laughing quietly not wanting to interrupt the funny situation.

Tony's suit was covered in Captain America stickers. So much you couldn't even see the red and gold on the suit anymore. After Bucky and Sam stopped laughing Sam said "N- no you ca- cant because PPFT-" and they started laughing again.

Tony had enough of it and was charging at them. Until Kara walked down the steps and said "Hey uh guys" "yeah" they all three said at the same time "yea can you guys SHUT THE FUCK UP" we were all surprised we've never heard her curse before.

We both walked up closer to them while Sam and Bucky looked at Tony and they looked at us and we all said "WHEN THE FUCK DID YOU START CURSING??!" "SINCE A WHILE AGO AND LENAS SLEEPING SO SHUT THE FUCK UP" Kara said quickly and louder than she normally talks.

"Okay" we all said not wanting to piss the kryptonion off. Me and Nat just walked pass the three of them and went up to our room. It was 4:37 when we got back to the compound.

I heard a knock on the door while Nat was watching Netflix and I was reading and with my powers I unlocked the door and then said "Come in!" Loud enough for them to hear.

Kara walked in and said "Hi guys" while sitting on the bed. "Lena wants to know if tomorrow you guys wanna go to the beach." she paused to adjust her glasses "i mean she would ask herself but her social battery's low." she said while awkwardly smiling.

"Yeah we can" Nat said pausing the show. "What time are we leaving?" I asked. Kara responded. "uhm around 2pm" "Okay" me and Nat said at the same time. Kara got up and before she was closing the door to leave she said "Bye Nasha, bye Wiggly Woos." quickly closing the door so Nat didn't throw a pillow at her.