★Special chapter★

We are almost at 1k. Guys thanks you and I feel blessed that you love indigo and August story. Want another special chapter? Maybe on Aurora

Brett Rossi.

I put on a cap and my glasses before going to the restaurant, I didn't want any article on me meeting this lady named Oakley. I mean she must be ugly for all I know. I sat on the chair number that August sent to me"Hello". A cherry voices says before a woman comes to my front and sit down.

My mouth opens, she was beautiful. She has green eyes with red fire coloured hair, she had small bloody red lips "h_e". I could not formulate one good word to say.

She was wearing a olive green dress, it had her look good in it"August, are you okay?". She says, her voice tastes sweet like honey.

"Oakley, I'm not august". I said removing the cap and bending my head down, her eyes widened aiming to stand up.

"Don't go". I plead pulling her back down.

"I can't believe he set me up with you, he could have said no". She groans, she takes her hand off mine and sits up straight.

"He didn't want to hurt your feelings, he's in love with someone but we can get to know each other and finish the date".

Her cheeks turn a little red"You want to finish this date with me.. whatever your name is?". She says, she folds her arms on her chest.

"Yeah, I think you're pretty and hi, I'm Brett Rossi". I said, she raised her eyebrow before a smile pulls up on her face.

"You say your name as if I'm supposed to know you, I don't watch hockey". She says.

" I'm a NHL player but I can be a simple lover to you if you want beautiful". I said.

"Hmm, I'm no famous person you know". She says leaning on the table, I got to smell her and she smelt of mangoes and I think I love mangoes coming from her body.

"Doesn't matter, you seem sweet outside and maybe inside if you give me a chance". I said winking at her, a huge smile appear on her face with the cutest blush too.

"My name is Oakley, Brett". She says, my name sounded expensive coming from her look at me, fan girling a woman I just met.

"That's a beautiful name for someone as beautiful as you".

"And your name is handsome for a person as handsome as you". She adds and laughs

"So tell me, What do you do? Your favorite food and everything about you?".

"Hm, I'm own a charity home for kids. I'm twenty two years old, I like all foods but I think I hate spaghetti ". She adds, her face wrinkles into a disgusted face.

"Who hates spaghetti?". I said faked gasp.

"It's getting old, Brett".

"No, you have just tasted bad recipes".

"Maybe, maybe not. How about you?".

"I play hockey for a living, second draft. I am twenty one years old and I hate foods that are healthy". I said and. She chuckles.