Today was the day.

Jungkook didn't know whether to feel nervous, scared, happy, or all three. He was happy Taehyung wanted to actually hang out with the younger, but what did he mean by "showing him who he belongs to"?

He simply shrugged it off for now, not comprehending how deeply he would regret forgetting about it later that night.

It was currently 12:14pm, and they were planning on meeting around 10:30-11pm. The younger didn't really know why Tae chose such a late hour, but he didn't think anything of it. He stumbled around his empty house, tidying it up as much as he could in the "little time" he had. He didn't want Taehyung to
think he was a slob.

He unknowingly smirked to himself as he fixed the bed, including some unnecessary items around the room. Maybe the faint scent of his favorite Victoria's Secret perfume was too much, but he figured they weren't gonna do anything but play video games and talk. They probably would stay in thelivingroom anyway.

Oh, how he was wrong.

He'd spent all day cleaning his house dusting the shelves, wiping off the countertops and tables, vacuuming every square inch he could get to. And if he couldn't, he would find a way to get to it.

1pm
-
3pm
-
6pm
-
9pm

Maybe he cleaned too much? Maybe cleaning for 9 hours straight was a little too much. Whatever, he'd done it and there was no need to make it a mess.
He sat down on the white sofa, adjusting the video game controllers when he had a sudden realization.

He'd been making sure the house was clean and presentable, but not himself. He immediately stood, internally facepalming himself as he quickly made his way to his bedroom, not bothering to close the door.
He rummaged through his messy closet, attempting to find an okay enough outfit until he stopped. He found it.

A black shiny short but baggy sweatshirt, and a pair of blue jagged skinny jeans. As he was slipping off his jeans, he panicked as he received a message.

________________

BabyTaeee
Hey, I'm at your doorstep

________________

He stumbled over the new pair jeans as he typed a reply.

_________________

FluffyKookie
Hey yeah come in it's unlocked

_________________

Taehyung stepped in, only to find an empty house. "Where the hell is this boy.." he mumbled, his voice full with lust. He turns the corner, peaking in room after room until he gets to the last one, the door wide open. He smirks to himself, walking in and leaning on the doorway as he watches Jungkook mindlessly change.

Taehyung watches as Jungkook struggles to get off his top, his footsteps being the only sound echoing through the quiet room as he walks towards the younger. Without a warning, he places his hands on the younger's hips, gliding them up his shirt with
ease.
Startled, Jungkook turns rapidly, only to find Taehyung inches away.

"It's time you learn your boundaries with me, baby boy."