CHAPTER SIX

a/n i actually HATE WRITING SOMETIMES via why this is a chatfic but whatever. May the fluff arrive since I won't write any angst is this!

———

(3rd pov)

Mike was home alone! Which is why he thought it would be a perfect time to ask Will out. And it was going to rain soon, so it could be cute? He honestly doesn't know he got his advice from Steve and Robin.

Robin said "Oo! Make it very romantic ask him out in the rain! Simple." But Steve then mentioned about the fight they had in the rain, she rebutted with "it'll make up for it?"

Steve said "Just do it when it feels right! Don't wait for it to be perfect cause if it's real love it'll be perfect no matter what. Um just don't ask him over text."

So that's what brought him here. He simply did what they both said! He will ask him out while it's raining and at his house. Simple but perfect!

And there is a knock at the door and now he's fucking terrified. OKAY MAN TF UP MICHAEL.

He walked upstairs to open the front door.

"Hey," Will smiled at him, with his perfect smile. He was perfect.

"Hey love!" And there goes Mike with the cute names. What can he say? He likes to flirt with him. It makes him 1. Flustered, 2. Makes him smile.

"Oh shut up..."

"Mm. No!"

Will rolled his eyes and Mike let him inside closing the door and locking it behind him. They walked down into the basement and perfect timing the rain started.

"I didn't know it was going to rain. Thank god I got here in time," Will said, with a relieved look on his face.

"I knew."

"And you didn't think to tell me?"

"I just had a feeling you would come in time."

"Ohh okay. Mr wise guy?"

"No. That would be you," Will blushed at that comment, looking away slightly. Mike laughed.

"Okok shut up!"

"Mmmm," Mike walked over to Will and took his hands. "Nope!"

"God you're a pain in my ass."

"Ew! Will! We are 15 calm down.."

"MIKE!" Will blushed harder at that comment looking away even more. Mike laughed yet again.

"Ok but.." Mike waited for Will to look at him, he gave him a concerned look. "I need to tell you something."

"What is it? Are you okay?"

"Yeah! I'm okay don't worry! It's just.."

"It's just?"

"Ok um. I really, really.. like you. Like— I LOVE YOU BASICALLY!" Oh he said that really loud. He moved his hands to cover his face, Will giggled.

"Mike I know."

"No- no you don't."

"Huh?"

"I love you.. romantically," he put his hands down and looked Will in the eyes, Wills face somehow got redder.

"O-oh."

"Yeah.."

"I love you too! Uh- romantically.."

"I know."

"Yeah—"

"How didn't you realize I loved you romantically though? We literally made out a week ago.."

"Um- you know what! I just didn't really pick that up!"

"Okay, Will the wise isn't so wise now?"

"Shut up.."

Mike looked at Will again. His eyes moved down to his lips then back at his face. Will slowly nodded knowing what he wanted, and Mike leaned in. His lips were on his and Will wrapped his arms around Mikes neck. Mike put one hand on Wills cheek and the other on his waist.

They parted after a little bit.

"Will?"

"Yeah?"

"Will you be my boyfriend..?"

"Yes! Of course!"

They both smiled and kissed each other again.

——

dustybun: where are they.

lucasballer: who?

dustybun: BYLER WHERE ARE THEY?!?

mikethebest: i did it u whore

dustybun: did what?
OMG
ACTUALLY?

willbyers: YES

eggeol changed willbyers user to willwheeler!

willwheeler: why.

mikethebest: :)

nance: Pls dont do anything bad while we aren't home.

willwheeler: it's okay we are just cuddling!

dustybun: OMG AAGEKAGKA

robinlovesgirls: YOU ASKEE HIM OUT IN RHE RAIN?!!,! SUCK IT STEVE!!

stevehair: yeah, at his house. he TOOK BOTH OUR ADVICE

trashmouth: lolololololololol
i kiss boys too

lucasballer: no one asked

trashmouth: okay? idc

madmax: YESSS BYLER IS REALLLLLLLL

lucasballer: lumax should be too but nooo it's elmax 😐

eggeol: I am not with Max? I kiss other girls now. I am no label. I just. go with it.

dustybun: same tbh!

lucasballer: MAX

madmax: Lucas 🫶🏻🥰

lucasballer: omg
i love u ❣️

dustybun: ew gtfo of here w ur sappy shit
SMAE WITH REDDIE AND BYLER!

mikethebest: u wanted us together 💀

dustybun: yeah but since u r it's not okay anymore

stevehair: don't listen to him he's just jealous his girlfriend lives far away

nance: fr tho

stevehair: hey onlt i get to tease him.

dustybun: ^^^^

robinlovesgirls: me toooooooo

dustybun: ig

willwheeler: MIKE.

mikethebest: yes?!?!

willwheeler: i love you!

mikethebest: i love you too!

eggoel: He couldn't even say it to me this means something guys...

nance: Oh my god this is going down in Wheeler history!

dustybun: lovers

madmax: AAAAAAAAA FINALLY NO MORE "not yet" WOOOOO

lucasballer: just ask if they've gone on a date 💀💀

madmax: have you guys gone on a date...

mikethebest: not yet

willwheeler: 🫶🏻

madmax: 🖕🏻

—-
a/n WOOO BYLER 😍 btw does anyone want a irl byler fic??? comment if y want one!