Don't start.

Billy and Steve had decided to do something. Something that was horribly cruel but fun for billy. Steve didn't know how to feel.
After billy tied Eddie down to his chair slapping him awake.
Eddie woke up and spoke "what the hell are you guys doing to me?!"
Billy stood in front of Eddie and spoke
"Try not to move too much." He said pushing Steve onto the bed getting on top of him kissing him. Steve spoke "billy...are you sure this is right?" Billy looked at Steve pointing at Steve's bulge . "You know you want it . Stop lying love." Billy started kissing his neck and teasing him. Steve's body started trembling as he knew what was gonna happen.
A few minutes later in (because too much detail duh)
Steve moaned out "oh god! Billy!~"
billy was thrusting into Steve like he's never before. Billy was bleeding out of his back and had scratches all over him. Done by Steve. They didn't use a condom this time. Steve was nervous.
Billy was groaning and said "Steve .. I'm gonna cum.." before Steve could say another word billy held onto Steve's hips cumming inside of him. Steve moaned out loud.
Eddie didn't dare speaking to Steve after that.
Nancy heard about it and decided she would try to change her boyfriends ways.
(cliffhanger😍)