Why is he here

"Hey, hey Steve wake up" said billy.
Steve opened his eyes and rubbed them.
He sat up to find eddie and billy standing in front of him.
Steve eyes widen.
"What the fuck is he doing here." Said Steve.
Billy sighed "he said you still loved him so I brought him in for you to shut him up already."
Eddie grabbed Steve's cheek. Billy slapped his hand off. "Hands off fucker." Billy snarled.
Eddie spoke "steve, we have chemistry together. I want to continue it." Steve rolled his eyes. "Eddie please for gods sake. Can't you see I love billy? I moved in with the man for gods sake." Eddie tried grabbing Steve again but billy grabbed his arm and sunk his nails into Eddie's skin.
"I said, hands.off." Billy growled at Eddie.
Eddie slapped billys hand away.
Steve grabbed some sweatpants and put them on. "Listen Eddie bud, I love billy alright? So just get over it." Steve snarled at Eddie.
Eddie spoke "I can't talk to you properly with this idiot here." Eddie looked at billy.
Billy snarled "you want to fucking die?" He said clenching his fists. Steve grabbed billys arm and kissed him. "Calm down."
Billy took a deep breath and unclenched his fists. Steve put his hand on billys cheek, "you mind going outside just for two minutes?"
Billy nodded at Steve and left the room.
Eddie grabbed Steve's hand holding it.
"Steve listen please. Just another chance please." Eddie cried to Steve.
Steve slapped his hands away from eddie. "Don't fucking touch me." He snarled. Eddie grabbed Steve's face and kissed him. Steve hated the taste of eddie. He absolutely hated Eddie's guts. Steve pulled away. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! I ALREADY TOLD YOU IM NOT INTERESTED. GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY GODDAMN HOUSE AND NEVER COME BACK." He snarled at eddie. Eddie ran out of the house slamming the door behind him. Billy came in running and grabbed Steve's face. "Steve are you okay?" Steve put his hands and billys wrist and said "I'm fine love." He kissed billy passionately. Billy kissed back.
(sorry this is kinda short)