The Fourth of July.

Steve gulps nervously. Tapping his fingers on each other not making contact with billy nor Eddie. Steve could feel their eyes burning holes into his skin. Steve sighed and grabbed Eddie's hand kissing his cheek "Eddie I'm sorry but..I love billy. More than ever." He pulled away from Eddie's grip and stepped back into billys arms. Eddie was speechless "As long as your happy." Eddie had tears forming in his eyes, his voice cracked as he jumped out billys window. Steve let out a sigh of relief and held onto billys shoulders. "I feel bad now.." he said gripping onto billys shoulders. billy grabbed Steve's hand kissing his knuckles "don't feel bad sweet thing. I'm sure he'll find another birdie." but what billy didn't know is that this would never end. Week after week a new boy came by. Trying to swoop Steve by the feet. Billy was tired but never gave up on Steve. Until the Fourth of July. Steve held onto the malls railing looking over and seeing billy. Getting stabbed in the chest by the mindflayer. Max yelled out "BILLY!" he saved eleven...a girl he barely knew. Steve immediately ran down the escalator and to billy grabbing his hand. "Billy! BILLY PLEASE WAKE UP YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME YOU JUST CAN'T!" bill had enough strength to hold onto Steve's arm "I love you..all." Billy chest rose one final time before going down slowly. He had stopped breathing. Robin came over getting on her knees next to steve. Steve buried his head and her chest hugging her. And sobbing till he couldn't breath. Robin was shocked...steve really loved billy. But they would never see each other again. it all happened, on the Fourth of July.
The end
authors note:
Hey! I finally finished this story. I will be writing another one!