she doesnt make you horny like i did.

billy hargrove and Steve harrington, they broke up. AGAIN. Dustin was honestly tired of hearing Steve bawling his eyes out rambling about billy. Dustin snapped at Steve out of anger. "STEVE STOP CRYING GODDAMN. IF YOU LOVE HIM GO BACK TO HIM LIKE YOU ALWAYS FUCKING DO." Steve looked at Dustin shocked and Dustin was shocked at himself. Did he just yell? At his best friend? Steve looked genuinely hurt. You could see it in his eyes. His pupils grew smaller and his eyes stopped glowing for a long time now. Steve stood up "I'm sorry." He walked out leaving Dustin's house. He was about to get into his car but then he spotted max. He yelled out "hey max!" Max looked at him and waved. She got off her skateboard walking up to Steve "hey Steve, what's up? Oh and how's you and Eddie?" Steve's pupils got smaller "me and Eddie are..just fine! How's you and billy?"
max smiled "we've been getting along! See he bought me this skate board!" Her skate board was a dark green with a familiar character on the back of it. Steve looked at the character and back at max "oh nice! I'm glad you guys are getting along.." Max dropped her skateboard and walked up closer to Steve "you miss billy huh?" Steve was shocked and nodded. "Trust me he misses you too." billys Camaro pulled up and the window rolled down to reveal a random girl with billy. she smiled at max "hey maxine! Come on me and your brother need to take you back home, so we can go on a date also for your dad so he doesn't worry"
maxs smile faded and she looked at Steve "please get back with billy." She said grabbing her skateboard and walking into the car.
Steve knew what was going on and he needed to leave Eddie. He just didn't know how.
When he got to Eddie's house he simply left a note and the necklace Eddie had gaven him.
Steve knew billy hasn't had sex ever since he left Steve. He told him himself that women don't pleasure him. Steve thought of an embarrassing idea. Yet he went along to a porn store in the woods. He bought an outfit and..cuffs. After he bought those he went over to billys house and made sure nobody was there. He still had a spare key but he didn't know if the locks were changed. He walked up to billys window and there he was. Laying down. He was shirtless and sweating. The thoughts that ran through Steve's mind made his dick twitch. he opened the window carefully and got inside. Billy exited the room to get something. Steve closed the window and before he could turn around he felt someone press against his ass holding him down. It was billy.
"well well well, what do we have here hm?" steve was noticeably hard. So was billy. Billy pushed Steve onto the bed getting on top of him but they heard the front door open.
Neil yelled out "BILLY IM HOME"
billy covered Steve's mouth.
"Get in the closet."

Author's note:Hello guys! Sorry for not making new parts

Author's note:
Hello guys! Sorry for not making new parts. I'll try my best to make more! I'm rated 30 in the harringrove hashtag! Thank you so much for your support!