This new years.

"billy?" Steve said shaking billy. It was the middle of the night. Steve heard a door shut. But they live alone, together.
Billy woke up and groaned.
"what's up pretty boy?.." he said in a raspy voice.
"I heard a door shut.." steve said with a shaky voice. billy chuckled, "steve love, there's nobody here. I locked the doors." Billy said sitting up. Steve nodded and spoke "okay then..." billy grabbed Steve's hips and put him on his lap. Steve chuckled "what's up?"
Billy smiled and kissed steve putting a hand on his cheek and tucking his hair behind his ear.
steve kissed back. Billy put his hands back on his waist and started kissing Steve's neck.
steve put his hand on billys neck. "What's the catch??" Billy looked at Steve, "you'll see. Hold onto my neck with both hands love" steve did as he said. Billy put his hands on Steve's waist. He started making Steve grind up on him.
Steve let out a small moan. "Billy..."
"I'm sorry, it's been too long." Steve's cheeks blushed red. For better context , steve and billy haven't touched each other in a while. Billy let go of Steve's hips. "here, try it" he said . Steve held onto billys neck and started grinding up on billy. He can already feel billy getting a bulge. So what? They did move in together. Billy started kissing Steve's neck. They had a New Years party. It was 11:57 at the time.
Steve started grinding up on billy a lot faster. Was the time also going fast? 11:58, 11:59.
In just two minutes they both had already gotten naked and to the point. 12:00.
Steve moaned out loud as billy had just came. Literally inside of him. Billy spoke almost out of breath and panting. "Happy New Years, love.." he grabbed Steve's face and kissed him. Steve kissed back.
(Ik it's not New Years but it was a fun little idea😇)