im down on my knees.

Billy walked into Steve's bedroom, "steve?" Billy looked around and knocked on the wall.
steve yelled from the bathroom "im showering!". Billy walked in with no hesitation.
Steve laughed as he was wearing his old suit he was wearing to their very first party. Billy asked "what's this?". Steve replied by shutting the door locking it and pushing billy by the sink. "You wanna find out?" Steve said
billy ran his fingers through Steve's hair "of course love." Steve got on his knees grabbing onto billys lower hips. "Harrington what are you gonna do?" Steve started teasing billys abs by licking them. Unbuckling his belt to reveal his bulge. Billy put his hand on the back of Steve's head hoping for the pleasure he wanted. Steve held onto his unbuckled belt and kept teasing him. "Fuck Harrington...why are you always horny?.."

billy grabbed Steve by the hips turning him around pinning him to the wall

"My turn." Billy said taking off Steve's pants and boxers. Steve was holding onto a towel rack for dear life while billy was putting it in.
Someone knocked.
Nancy called out "steve??"
Billy sighed and said "this fucking whore." He started putting his dick in and out of Steve thrusting it as hard as he could. steve moaned out loud and the towel rack was shaking. Nancy called out again, "steve ? Love?" Knocking on his bathroom door. Billy turned on the shower water while Steve was able to tremble for three to four seconds. Nancy spoke "are you showering?"
Billy had a tight grip onto Steve.
Steve said with a trembled voice "yeah give me a minute!..." Nancy spoke "okay... I'll wait for you in your living room!" She said walking out.
Billy let go of Steve and Steve fell to the ground trembling. "Sorry pretty boy" he said to Steve.
Steve replied "fuck off..."