ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx

Tw!: Murder.

What was wrong with you?

You sat the table while Fell begrudgingly made dinner. You rested your head on your hand.

Sans, being the nice friend he is, asked what was he matter. You waved him off dismissively, saying it was nothing.

You have the urge to..hurt someone. To ram your pitchfork through someone, spilling blood and guts.

It was odd seeing you like this. Like you would snap at any moment. The inn you were staying at had everything the other inn had.

You ate and immediately took off your boots, forgetting to the other night.

You slip under the covers and think. Why would an imp option be on the board? Weren't you supposed to be the heroine? If so, why do you have to this urge.

You closed your eyes and slept on your thoughts.

Fell and Sans were concerned. Ever since the innkeeper incident, you've been out of it.

"what's their deal?" Sans shrugged.

A knock on the door interrupts their thoughts. They could only wonder who it was.

They swing the door open, knocking someone out the way.

"Ow! For stars sake!" The person laid on the floor, hiding their face

Fell cackled while Sans looked down on them, confused.

"lust?" Sans scrunches his face, "what are you doing on the floor?"

Lust looks back up at Sans, still holding his head. "I thought the door swings towards you! So, I stood in the doorway-"

Fell rolled on the floor, howling from laughter. He couldn't stop, so Lust stood up and kicked him. Nothing.

Lust wasn't laughing. He wasn't even in the mood to make a dirty joke, he just stepped over Fell and sat at the table.

Sans closed the door on Fell's head, making him howl in pain.

He finally got up from the concrete floor, rubbing his head in pain. He thought he would've got a 'How does that feel?!' from Lust, but nothing.

He was more interested in you lying on your bed. He took note of your breath and the blankets rising and falling slowly.

He would be lying if he didn't take attraction to you. Sans took his staring as curiousity, and spoke.

"that's [Name], the person the voice probably has been talking about," But Lust wasn't listening.

💌

Wow, who was that? I wondered why they had devilish horns poking out their head.

I asked Sans about it, and he told me it was their job.

"What, job of the king?"

They stare at me with bewilderment, forcing me to do the same.

"what do you mean?"

"An Imp is the job of an Dark King, you didn't know that?" I took off my fedora and put it on the table.

They rapidly shook their heads no. Looks like little miss/mister/person Imp had some explaining to do.

💌

You woke up, clearly not wanting to get up from your bed. You force to keep your drowsy eyes open, only to see dazed figure beside your bed.

You blink a couple of time, to ward off the delirious blobs to normal figures.

Your vision had cleared up, only to reveal Sans, Fell, and a strange man.

He had lilac hair, sticking out from all angles under his hat. He had a black crop top with straps connecting to the belt of his shorts, a denim jacket, and black shorts. He wore knee high boots, which was becoming a odd pattern of boots.

He twirled a microphone around, looking obviously bored, puckering his lips.

"Fell~ I'm bored!" He looked at you before realizing you were awake. "Look! The 小悪魔 is awake!"

He laughed at your vulnerable state and jumped in your face, "小悪魔 has some explaining to do!"

I love the idea of Lust being mischievous like a 小悪魔 but the role was taken by you. But you sure can be worse.

I also love the idea of you and Lust being friends over inappropriate stuff, like music.

Have a good day/night!

小悪魔 means 'little devil' in japanese.