ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ

(Image above is by me. I know, they have skeleton-like features, but that's the way I drew them. They are HUMAN in the story, so make nothing of the drawing. Only the clothes will be used in the story. Enjoy reading,)

"Here, I can teleport us to the nearest inn, so we can rest!" He smiled warmly. You had a feeling he did that often to people.

You nodded you head, not recovering from the fact you had sunken deep into a sandpit a few moments earlier.

"Y-You might have to hold onto me, so it'll teleport the both of us!" He looked at the sandy ground nervously.

You grabbed his hand and held it tight. He was maybe expecting more, but he was getting ahead of his quiet self.

He took his hand, along with you one you were holding, and clasped it around his staff.

Golden tentadrills had began to wrap around you, followed ancient symbols clasping around your body, trapping you.

They hugged you tighter, making you push up against the healer. He muttered multiple things at the speed of light, his face exploding with a red flush.

You screwed you eyes shut, only opening them to see you were infront of a rocky building. You let go of Dream's hand and walk inside.

The innkeeper had immediately recognized you, somehow. "You put my boyfriend in the hospital!"

You simply smiled and shrugged, "Nice to know my spells that effective,"

She had slammed her hands onto the desk with such a fury and looked at you smug face. Her eyes wondered far from you mr face, only to look at Dream.

Her eyes were locked onto the golden blonde man. He held his staff bottom against the floor and smiled warmly and waved. Her eyes immediately soften at his features, her body slowly withering out of her rude state.

You looked at her, cocking an eyebrow. You waved your arms with such violence, you were sure she would see it. When didn't, you growl, take out your money, and slam it against the desk.

When she didn't respond or give you they key to the room, you swiped your money off the desk and made a beeline for the door.

Dream took notice of your pissed state, and gently took ahold of your hand. "I already have a room here, you can stay with us!"

Us? Who was us?

He immediately took notice to your facial expressions twist in confusion, so he explained his words, "I have another traveler staying in my room right now, I hope you won't mind."

"Do you take in travelers usually?" You ask, shaking your wrist out of his grasps.

He laughed nervously for a second before answering. "No, but he is a great friend of mine,"

You nodded before Dream took your hand and led you up the stairs. He rolled down the hallway and took out a key hidden around his neck.

He placed the key in the doorknob and turned it. The door opened and Dream let you inside as he struggled to get the key out.

The room was fairly empty for two people living in the same place. Dream huffed as he walked in, glancing around to find his solemn roommate. He walked forward, eyes flickering around the room. He smiled before singing, "I bought some catnipppp~"

In a matter of seconds, he was pounced on by only what our could call a blur. It bounced excitedly around Dream, begging him to give the gift.

He had cat like features, mostly the ears and the flickering, swishing tail behind him.

He had stopped bouncing off the walls when he noticed Dream only spoke of such thing without having it. He growled slightly, "You liar!"

Dream laughed before leaning on his elbows, "We have a guest here, Ink."

His ears flickered in interest before aggressively snapping his head around, ignoring your presence.

You coughed slightly, turning his attention towards you. He looked at you before going back to looking around, "Not right now, pretty dream person. I'm tryna find someone,"

"Ink, this isn't a dream." Dream laughed before looking at you. He now was on his two feet.

"Wait it isn't? I could've swore I was dreaming, I mean, I swore I fell asleep," He blushed in embarrassment.

"No, but you were sleeping on the counter when we came in," Dream responded, waving his gloved hand.

"Ahaha..sorry about that," Ink profusely sweated before reaching his hand infront of you.

"I'm Ink!" He smiled.

"[Name]," You took his hand into your own.

Aieeee! I'm starting to run out of ideas! Help! Anything will do, honestly!

By the way, I won't cry or be mad if you correct me, or give constructive criticism, or anything like that! These chapters are just raw thoughts I have, put into a book. I write fairly late in the night (About two am) so I don't have time to edit. I just publish it and attempt to sleep.

It be great if you give me some pointers! After all, I'm fairly new to writing, so I might need some help.

Have a great day/night!