ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

Outfit not mine. It's by CherryDesigns on Deviantart.

Whoo, you were tired. Turns out 'Swap' had sand boots too, leaving you out of the question. Your forehead glistened in the sunlight, reflecting the slimy sweat dripping off of you.

"I can carry you if you want-" Swap had offered.

You didn't want to seem weak, so you declined.

"Are you okay, like really?"

"I'm fine, if I'm going to die, imma do it with pizzazz," You forced a cherry mood apon yourself and stopped hunching over.

You sentence seemed to worry them. Dream was the most concerned, so he decided to do a little spell to help you.

"Calm cold.." He clutched his staff and whispered.

A sudden chill whipped over you, making you smile contently. You walked a bit slower, not as forced as earlier. From a far distance, you could see an outline of a monster. You smiled a bit before running through your teammates to fight it.

The battle immediately started as soon as it had noticed you. The option were laid out infront of you again, so you chose magic since it was available.

Glitch!

Buttons galore was spread out infront of your free arms, showing codes and options on the screens.

You grin wickedly before Ink had ran up to your side and mimicked your grin. He started to slam his greedy palm on the buttons, mashing the buttons. You gape in shock, attempting to pry his hands off.

Apparently, Ink had done something right for once, because he had altered the monsters code to take a high amount of damage. It began to glitch out so violently, it had worked.

Ink stood beside you, smiling smugly. You punch him in the shoulder and he fall on the ground. He cries out in pain as you smile. "That's for messing with my stuff,"

Ink stumbled off the ground, growling. He stomped over to the monster, took its food and stuck his tongue at you. You gasp in offense as your try and wrestle the food out of his hands.

It was a huge bowl of cactus juice, so you had to watch where your were putting your hands. You grasp between the spikes, giving you a perfect grip.

You try and tug it out of his arms, but he wasn't having it. You and Ink glared at each other, desperate to not let go.

By the time this happens, Dream and Swap had finally began to catch up to the rivaling teams. Confused, Dream taps on Inks shoulder to ask him.

It sends him into a shock, letting go of his grip of the bowl. The humongous bowl had tipped over on you, also making you fall to the ground.

"Thanks a lot, Dream!" You and Ink say collectively.

Dream began to sweat at the rage steaming off of the both of you, so he began to shuffle away slowly.

😩💅

God, you felt worse than before.

The wet clothes had began to still to stick to your body, crisping at the cold aura. Your stomach felt queasy and you had a massive headache. Your vision had began to blur into a pitch black fuzz at the edges of your eyes.

You eyelids began to droop shut, making you lose more energy trying to keep them open.

"[Name]?" Your slowly deteriorating attention was turned to Swap. "I can still carry you, if you still want,"

"No, no..I'm okay.." You gave him a queasy smile.

Your skin was a sickining palish green, adding to your horrible sickness.

💌

I don't think they'll last that long, considering how they look right now. I turn to Dream, his face mimicking my concern. He looks back at me, furrowing his eyebrows.

We stay like that for a few more seconds before I heard a soft dunk!

I turn back, only to see them passed out on the sand.

What?! How?!- We were just looking at them?!

I hope you'll be okay, [Name]!

Two books in a row where you passed out. That's only because I feel like passing out rn. Sorry if it's garbage, I'm tired

Have a good day/night!