Time for a breakdown!

So, for every new party member you meet, you get a breakdown list of the last few chapters!

We'll start with the amount that your party members like you, and their opinions on you!

Sans- He doesn't know what to believe. Should he trust you? I mean, Lust said that you worked for the Dark Lord, and he's known him way longer than he's known you. But at the same time, he wants to trust you. After you and him had bonded, he's felt a strange feeling inside his chest. He can't get it out. He constantly claws at his soul to make it stop. He misses you.

Fell- Fuck, that was maybe a bit harsh. Hell, he just wants to get the feeling of guilt off of his chest. He wants to say sorry, but he's too prideful for that. He also can't leave. He sits in the shady corner of this broken room, clawing at his skull. He wants to see you again and apologize.

Lust- He doesn't know you. He's only seen you sleeping peacefully, or when he was looming over the bed. He also wants to see you. He feels kinda bad that he ratted you out, and wants a better relationship with you. He sits on the cracked cobblestone floor, pouting. Was he even right about you working for the Dark Lord?

Dream- He thinks your very hot. Pretty, he means! Yes, very pretty. He helped you out of the deathly hallows of the sand, so you kinda owe him your life. Not that he'll ask for that! Never! He wants to join you on your quest to defeat his brother. After all, you could use a healer, right?

Ink- He's honestly excited to see his dream person in reality. He constantly bounces off the walls just to excite you a bit and play with him. The cat part was getting to him. He just wants you to hug and pet him! He should probably stop now..

Nightmare- Goddamnit! Why did you have to leave?! He was awfully unwrapped in the battle between him and your old party members. That was enough time for the imps to whisk you away and force your to leave. He was awfully nice to your being of there. He wants for you to be back and in his arms.

???- He's been watching you from under the beds and in the darkest corners. He's even possessed multiple people just to watch you more closely. He's coming, so be prepared.

And now for a section I like to call, My Garbage Art!

Yes, I did make the cover for this book

Yes, I did make the cover for this book. I hope you like it.

And now pointing out people's comments I love!

lellismo

For the funny jokes and making me laugh about the Lust joke! Also, kudos for them finding the game refrence for this book! Thank you for reading!

TheBookWormofChaos

Thank you for showing my book love! I appreciate it, honestly! I hope you continue to love and read this book. Thank you for reading!

That concludes this session! Have fun reading!