Chapter 3

"BEEP BEEP!" I heard Jungkook's car beep outside of my apartment. Fuck, the landlord's gonna be mad again if he heard that loud beep outside.

I stepped outside of my apartment and locked it, and as I was about to walk, I heard my landlord speak. "Going outside to fuck again, are we?" I rolled my eyes when he said that.

"We're going to the movies, Mr. Song. What the hell is your problem?"

"Don't be such a prostitute like your goddamn mother, Min. That's fucking disgusting." I clenched my fists when he mentioned my mother. "What? Are you going to fight? Hah! You have nowhere else to go!"

I just left him there without saying a word. As I got out, I hurriedly went inside Jungkook's car. "What took you so long, Hyung?"

"I just left something so I went back inside to grab it hehe."

"You're lying again." I rolled my eyes at him and told him to shut up.

After minutes of traveling, we finally arrived at the cinema. "I'm going to buy a ticket, and you Hyung, can you grab some snacks while I buy them? Here's a hundred bucks." He handed me a hundred fucking bucks. "Just keep the change, Hyung."

"I don't need your pity, Jungkook."

"Oh c'mon. I have too much money in my wallet, money might fall if I keep the change, am I right?" He puppy smiled again as I rolled my eyes and muttered 'whatever'.

I am indeed thankful to have him, but, I don't want to be pitied just because I'm poor.

-----

"Two buckets of popcorn please, two bottles of coke, two pringles, two Doritos, and two cheetos, please." I said to the seller as she nodded and smiled at me.

"What's taking him so long, uncle? I want popcorn alreadyyyy!" I heard a kid whined behind me as I looked to see who it was. I am very much annoyed by those kids who can't wait. I was about to talk back when I noticed a VERY familiar man beside the kid.

"Oh, sorry Yoongi. My niece is just so talkative hehe."

"I-it's okay." I said. What the heck did I stutter? "That's your niece? No wonder why she's talkative." I joked as he laughed. His crescent eyes are showing again.

"Hey! I'm not that talkative! I just love talking, that's all." He answered

"Uncle, can you please break up with your girlfriend? She's so annoying. Be with this ahjussi instead." The kid pointed at me what made me widen my eyes.

"We can't be together, baby. We are both boys." Jimin said

"Uncle! It's 2022! Be with someone whom you really love!" The kid lectured Jimin as I smiled. She's right.

"You're right, kid. But we won't be boyfriends. The chances are very small." I said as I stroked her hair.

She crossed her arms and said. "Well, the chances are small but never zero." She told me that made me choke on my own spit.

Jimin and I cleared our throats and just laughed awkwardly to avoid the awkward situation between us.
"Here's your order, sir." The seller smiled at me when she gave me my order as I just smiled back.

"Hyung!!!" I heard Jungkook shouted. "What are you taking so longggg.. oh! Hi uhh-?"

"It's Jimin. Just call me Jimin. Chichi, say hi to them." Jimin said as the kid waved her hands to us. "Can you order your food for me, sweetheart?" Jimin puts her down as she hurriedly went to the counter to order her food. Jimin went to us and greeted us.

"Heyyy, Jimin. Thanks for saving Yoongi's ass earli-" i smacked Jungkook's mouth when he said that.

Jimin laughed at us and said. "Nahh it's no big deal. I'm very sensitive when it comes to bullying, so I wouldn't let that slide."

"Yeah, me either. If Yoongi hyung didn't stop me earlier, I would kick his ass myself."

"I don't need your pity."

"Then why don't you fight back, hyung? Those dudes might do something to you, even worse, if you don't fight back."

"I'm a scholar, idiot! Making scenes would make my scholarship disappear."

"Oh-" Jungkook's words were interrupted by Chichi who is now holding a popcorn and a soda.

"Chichi, what did I tell you about sodas? It's bad for your health." Jimin said.

"Oh come on, uncle! Mommy is not watching!" Jimin rolled his eyes at her and looked at us.

"So, what movies are y'all watching?"

"Frozen 3." Jungkook and i said in unison that made Jimin raised an eyebrow. "Don't judge us, we'll bow for Queen Elsa." Jungkook said and bowed jokingly as we all laughed.

"Oh, can we come? We're going to watch Frozen, too."

"YAYYY YAYYY MORE FRIENDSSS!" Chichi shouted and made circles that made Jimin giggle. "Come on, baby. Hop in." Jimin sat down, gesturing Chichi to hop on his back. Chichi, of course, hopped in. "Come on!" He said as we both agreed to join.

----

As we were in the middle of watching. Jungkook's phone suddenly rang.
"Yea, hello?" "Right now? But we're watching Frozen!" "Of course! Frozen should be one of my priorities aside from dealing with your ass, noona!" "Ughhhhhhh! Why are you so complicated?!" "Alright! I'm coming!" He ended the call and looked at me

"Hyung..."
"Noona's mad at me right now. I should probably go home." He said with a sad face.

"Oh it's okay! I'll just walk home-"

"What? It's dark outside, hyung. Don't be hard-headed. And I'm not being nice to you because I pity you. You're like a brother to me now." He said sincerely.

"Why can't you just ride me home, then?" I asked

"Hyung, your house and mine has different directions. It would take me long to get back home. Noona is really angry at me."

"Alright. I'll just walk home-"

"I'll ride you home, Yoongi. Don't worry. Jungkook, you can go now. I'll take care of him." As soon as Jimin said that, Jungkook smiled at us and hurriedly went outside of the cinema.

"You don't have to be nice all the time, you know?"

Jimin stroked Chichi's hair, she's asleep. "Let's head home? Chichi's asleep." I nodded as he carried Chichi to his back.

As we went outside, people were looking at us with smiles and 'oohs'. I wonder why? I noticed my HAND was wrapped around his SHOULDER. "Sh-shit! I didn't mean to, Jimin!"

"Hahaha. It's fine. I mean, we're both guys? It's not gay. Unless you are."

"N-no, I-I'm not!"

----

I heard a screech that woke me up. "We're here, Yoongi."

I looked at him. His crescent eyes were already staring at me. What am I feeling? Why is my heart beating so fast? I don't like this feeling.

"Why are you staring at my 'crescent eyes'?" He mocked my words. Shit, did I say that word to him before? Why did he suddenly knew? Shit, this is fucking embarrassing.

"W-What do you mean, ha ha ha." I scratched the back of my head.

"You called my eyes 'crescent' before. Care to explain why?" He smirked.

"BITCH I DID NOT!"

"YES YOU DID."

"IT'S NOT CRESCENT!"

"THEN WHAT?"

"IT'S CROISSANT! IDIOT!"

"ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT MY EYES ARE BREAD?!"