Chapter 6

As soon as Jimin said that, the other one choked on his own saliva.
"Don't joke like that! You're making me nervous!" Yoongi said that made the other one laugh.

"Why would I kill people? Helping them is my duty!"

"Yeah right. It's getting dark, we should head home, Jimin."

"Alright."

----

"Hey, thanks for today, Jimin-ah. Next time, don't spend money on meeee. I'm going to get a part time job at Starbucks on Saturday." Yoongi stated as Jimin smiled.

"Nah, don't thank me, Yoongi. Jobs will stress you out, though. Are you sure?" The other one nodded. "Alright, see you tomorrow then. If you need any help, just call me, okay?"

"I don't need any help, Jimin-ah. I'm fine." Yoongi answered.

Of course, Jimin didn't believe that. He's good at observing things after all.
Jimin just nodded at the other one's response.

----
YOONGI'S POV

"Hyuuunggg! Let's go to the mallllll!" Jungkook said for the 10000th time. I stopped and looked at him with crossed shoulders.

"I already told youuu. I'm gonna be busy."

"What are you doing in your apartment, anyway? Study again? You're always the top of our class!" Yoongi glared at Jungkook's words.

"I still need to study hard, Jungkook. You know how my family think." Yoongi stated. "And I also have to work."

"Pssshhh. You already have Jimin hyung-" Yoongi quickly covered his mouth.

"Shhh! What the hell are you talking about? That boy isn't even gay!"

"Oh? I thought y'all are a couple. Think of it, hyung. He paid your rent, he always protect you, and he even bought you a fucking cellphone! IT'S THE LATEST ONE! You're lucky as hell-"

"He only think of me as a friend. And I only think of him as a compani-"

"Hey, what are you all talking about?" I nearly jumped when someone spoke behind me.

"N-Nothing hehehehehe. We were thinking about going to the mall after school, right Jungkook?" I nudged my elbow to him.

"O-oh, y-yeaaahhhh! We're thinking about buying stuffs at H&M!"

"Oh really? Can I come?"

"NO!" "OF COURSE"

I face palmed at Jungkook's answer. I'm going to fucking kill him.

"Great! Can Chichi come?" My face softened when he mentioned Chichi.

"Yes please! I miss her." I said as Jimin smiled and nodded.

----

I picked Chichi up as soon as I saw her. "Oppa! I missed you!"

"I missed you too, sweetieeee." I said and kissed her on the cheek that made her giggle.

"Stoppp hihihi you're tickling meee." But i continued kissing her cheeks and tickling her stomach that made her laugh contagiously.

"Who is that, babe?" A tall woman with sunglasses appeared. Jimin turned around to see who it was. He smiled and gave her a hug. I suddenly felt a stinging pain on my chest again.

"Hey, you arrived. These are my friends, Yoongi and Jungkook." We bowed to show some respect but she just rolled her eyes. "What's with the attitude, Soonyi?" Jimin asked with a blank look.

"Nothing, baby hehehe. Ohhh Chichi's here, too? Hiii baby!!!" The girl approached us and was about to take her from me but Chichi slapped her hand.

"I like him more than youu, auntie. Get away from meeee." She whined that made Jungkook chuckle but I nudged my elbow to him to stop.

The girl just rolled her eyes at me. "Whatever. Can you buy me this latest bag, baby? It's so pretty! I like itttt!" She whined to Jimin that made me roll my eyes.

"Ew." Jungkook and Chichi whispered at the same time.

"Oh you like that? Can we buy it another time, Soonyi? I didn't bring my card with me." Jimin avoid an eye contact and that's when I knew he was lying. Why is he lying?

The girl pouted and stomped her feet.
"I can just tell them that you own this mallll! They will let me buy whatever I want, babeee!"

"Hey, that's unfair to them. They're working hard and you'll get it for free, Soonyi? Use your brain for once." Jimin said that made us sah 'ooohh' silently.

"Ugh whatever. Goodbye, I'm going to hang out with the girls!" She left while stomping her feet. She's childish, I don't like it.

"Gosh, Hyung. Why is your girlfriend like that? So childish." Jungkook said without thinking his words. He quickly covered his mouth.

"Hahaha. I don't really have feelings for her. I just agreed to go out with her because she promised to build a charity for the poor, of course who am I to say no?" Jimin said.

"Woah, really? You must really love helping people a lot, do you?" Jungkook said

"Why didn't you build a charity yourself if you didn't wanna date her in the first place?" I asked, annoyed.

"Believe me, I have a lot of organization about charity already. I'm too busy for school to create another one." Yeah, understandable.

"Can we go to the candy shop, uncle?"

Jimin approached us and kissed Chichi's forehead. "Of course we can, baby. But don't buy too much candy, okay?"

"I'm going to buy some for my playmates who lives near us!"

Jimin smiled. "Okay then-"

"Oh shoot. I got a text from my noona again. I'm really really sorry! I really have to go. Yoongi-hyung, will you be okay? Is that okay with you?"

"It's okay, Jungkook-ah. Why did you even invite me to go to the mall when you're busy?" I made an annoyed face.

"I'm realllyyy sorry. I don't know what is up with noona these days. "

"You can go, Jungkook. I'll keep an eye on Yoongi hehe."

"Hey! I'm not a kid anymore!"

"Shhh you look like a lost puppy-"

"I'm not!"

"You do!"

"CROISSANT!"

Jimin glared at me as I smirked. "Don't fight him, uncle. Or else I'm going to be very mad at youuu! No cuddles if you're afraid of the thunder-" Jimin quickly covered Chichi's mouth as I burst out laughing.

"Damn, I didn't know a muscular guy like you could be afraid of thunders."

"Oh, I didn't know a rude brat like you is afraid of geckos." I rolled my eyes at him.

"CAN WE GET SOME CANDIES NOWWWW." Chichi whined

----