Chapter 9

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Yoongi looked at the clock once again as he rolled his eyes because it's almost 8 and Jungkook's nowhere to be found.

"I thought he's going to fetch me before 8? Why isn't he showing up-"

BEEP!

Yoongi muttered a curse as he got up from his couch and opened the door and closed it after. He went outside as he got inside Jungkook's car.

"Why are you late? You told me you'll fetch me before 8." Yoongi asked.

"Sorry hyung. Something came up." Yoongi groaned at Jungkook's answer. He isn't a patient boy.

---

"Hyung we're here." Jungkook woke Yoongi up as the other one rubbed his eyes using his fingers to wake his senses up.

As they exited the car, they were greeted by workers outside the restaurant. "Good evening, sir. Have a nice night at *****!" They all said in unison and bowed. It made Yoongi uncomfortable because he wasn't used to this kind of restaurants.

As they entered the restaurant. "Good evening, sir! May I know your name so that I can guide you to your table?" A girl asked.

"It's Jeon Jungkook."

"And you, sir?" The girl's attention is now focused on Yoongi that made him widen his eyes.

"Oh he's with me." The girl smiled and nodded as she told them to follow here and of course the two gentlemen followed.

"Here's your table, gentlemen! Please enjoy." The girl said as she bowed her head and left.

"What took you both so long, son? We were all waiting for you." Mr. Jeon, Jungkook's father said as Jungkook just rubbed the back of his hand and said...

"Something came up, dad." The two gentlemen sat down as they joined to eat.

YOONGI'S POV

Going to big restaurants like this makes me uncomfortable. I surrounded my eyes to look at this restaurant's beauty. There's a big chandelier above us and a music band in front of us. The band is playing soft songs to lighten up the mood, i guess?

As I was wandering my eyes around, I saw a very familiar man entered the restaurant that made me widen my eyes. I took Jungkook's hair and pulled it down, hiding ourselves from him. "What's wrong, Hyung?" Jungkook whined while munching his food.

"Jimin's here!" I whisper-shouted that made him furrow his eyebrows.

"So what? That man's rich. Of course he would be here-"

"I don't want him to see me!" I whisper-shouted again that made him chuckle.

"Teenage love hays." I smacked the back of his head as he let out an 'aw' sound.

"Hey! That hurtssss! Why don't you want him to see you-"

"Shh!" We peeked a little to see him go sit NEAR us. Not that near though, but enough for me to see his face. "I did something embarrassing earlier today, I'm too embarrassed to show a face!" I whisper-shouted at him that made him chuckle.

"Look at you blushing at your cru-" I smacked his head again to make him shut his mouth.

"Yoongi, Jungkook? What are you doing under the table?" I heard Mr. Jeon say as I widened my eyes. Shit.

"We're just looking at Jimi-"

"WE'RE LOOKING FOR MY SPOON, SIR HEHE." I said nervously and glared at Jungkook for being stupid.