Chapter 4

SOMEONE'S POV

This is my 9th shot of tequila already and I still didn't receive any phonecalls. I poured once again. Again, again, again, then my phone rang.

"My gps said the target's near, sir. Can I share you my screen so that you can tell me whom I'll shoot?" My hitman said.

"Hurry up, J."

My hitman shared their screen as I watched it. I searched for the target then I smirked. "Bingo. The one in blue, J."

"Got it."

Then a loud bang was heard. Screams and shouts was all I heard in the call. I smirked once again and stirred my glass with my hand.

"Good job, J."

"Anything for you, sir."

YOONGI'S POV

"Again??" I asked myself when I saw the news on my tv. I grabbed my drink as I sip on it and put it back again.

"Reporting live! Mister Jung, a famous actor, dead-" When the reporter said those words, I quickly turned off the tv with furrowed eyebrows.

"20 dead people were reported in just a fucking week. And the crazy part is, they all died by a fucking sniper."

"Is this a coincidence? I hope not. But if it is, I hope that sniper will rot in hell for doing that." I looked at the clock and cursed. "I'm late."

----

"Goodmorning Ms. Dae." We all stood up when we greeted our teacher. We all sat down when she gestured us to sit.

"So we won't have a lesson today. However, we are going to have an activity! Yayyyy." She said excitedly that made the students groan.

"What is it this timmeeeee." A student complained that made her laugh.

"Oh don't be ridiculous! If you don't want to participate, i will just give a quiz inst-"

"WE ARE VERY VERY VERY WILLING TO PARTICIPATE MS. DAE!" They all said in unison that made me laugh. They just don't want to take a quiz, huh?

"That's what I thought hehe. So what are you going to do is, grab a partner!" I saw the students turned their head, probably choosing who they want to be with. "Get to know them by making them answer these questions." She held up five flashcards. "But before asking questions, describe them how you feel about them. What are your first impressions, something like that. Do the same thing again after giving out the questions." We all nodded.

Students stood up and searched for a partner. While I just sat down. I'm fine by my own, i gue-

"Hey, Yoongi." I widened my eyes when I looked up to see who called my name. It was Crescent- i mean CROISSANT.

"Hey, Croissant." He rolled his eyes and chuckled. He pulled an empty chair and sat beside me.

"Let's be partners."

"Bitch, hell no."

"You don't have a partner, dude."

"So what?"

"So are you going to ask yourself those questions that is in the flashcard? Idiot."

"I'm fine by my own, Park. I don't need your pity."

"Why the hell are you always thinking that? I just want to be with you because you're the only one I know here." He said with a stern voice. He's annoyed for sure.