Chapter 8

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"Jungkook." I heard my father call my name as I turned my head to look at him.

"Yes dad?"

"We have a family dinner at *****. Be there, okay?"

"But-"

"No buts, Kook. Bring your friend with you if that's alright with him." My face lightened up.

"Really?? Niceee! I will bring Yoongi-hyung with me!" My dad laughed at my reaction as I left him there and dialed Yoongi's number.

"Hello-"

"HYUUUNG! WE WILL HAVE A FAMILY DINNER AND YOU'RE INVITED!" I shouted as I heard him groan.

"Ugh, Jungkook. I hate youuuu. It's so fucking early why the fuck did you wake me up? I didn't get any sleep last night."

"Thinking about Jimin-hyung? Hahahaha."

"Shut up. What time will you come and get me?"

"Before 8 hehe. Wear something nice, okay? And can you not think of him for a sec. You might fall for him-"

"Hey, I'm not falling for anybody. I don't want to be traumatized by love again, do you understand?" He said sternly as I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, hyung. Wear something niceee, I have to go!"

----

YOONGI'S POV

I groaned. "I can't even apply a fucking job just because of Jungkook." I groaned once again and ruffled my hair as I got up and looked outside of my window.

"I just couldn't decline his invites 'cause that punk has no friends. I mean, he's famous but doesn't want to have a lot of friends. But he chose me, but why?" I said to myself as I groaned again. "Ughhh. Maybe he just pity me that's why he chose me as his friend. I JUST don't want to be pitied."

After a minute of staring outside. I noticed a very FAMILIAR guy waiting outside of his apartment. "Why does he look like Park Jimi-"  I gasped when he turned his head enough for me to see his face.

Why am I so surprised? I knew that he lived near me lol. "Pft it's just Park Jimin, nothing specia-" I gasped again when a Ferrari stopped in front of him. He smiled cheekily when a girl stepped out of the car.

"Is that her girlfriend? Pft why am I so nosy?" I hurriedly get out of my apartment went downstairs. I peeked so that I won't get caught by them.

"Look at them laughing at each other, pf-"

"Hey, Yoongi! What are you looking at?!" I quickly pulled his collar and hid him behind me as I peeked again.
Jimin and the girl was nowhere to be found. I turned at the boy who shouted.

"What do you think you're doing!!!" I said, humiliated, thinking that Jimin and that girl saw me. They must've hidden right now.

"I was just asking???"

"Do you know that boy who lives there?"

"I know a lot of boys who lives there. Can you at least state the name?"

"It's Park Jimin."

"O-oh. Him. Of course I know him! His father helped my family when I was a kid. Jimin and I are good friends to be exact." He said.

"You know a lot about him, huh? Can you tell me more about his father?"

"Oh I-"

I jumped when I heard a cough behind me, I slowly turned to see who it was. I widened my eyes because we were just 2 inches apart.

"Curious about me, huh?"

"N-no!" I pushed him away as he smirked.

"Oh hey, Hoseok. Long time no see."

"Hey, Jiminie!" I furrowed my eyebrows at the nickname. They're close?

"Jimin-ah, Mr. Kim called me. I have to go." A tall girl next behind him said.

"Really? Do you have to leave soon? I'm gonna call Mr. Song to ride you there." Jimin softly said that made me roll my eyes.

"No no, it's okay! I'm just going to grab a taxi-"

"You know it's dangerous out there, Lisa."

"I'm old enough to protect myself, Jimin-ah. Goodbyeee!" She bowed to us and left.

"Is that your girlfriend?" I asked, without thinking twice. I was really curious about him.

"Hmm, why are you suddenly curious about me?" He smirked. "She's not my girlfriend, she's just a friend." I scoffed at his answer.

"Hey, Hoseok. How's your family doing?" Jimin asked as the other one smiled.

"They're doing-"

"BYE GUYS I HAVE TO GO HEHEHEHE." I said. I was about to run, leaving them behind but someone pulled the back of my t-shirt.

"Where do you think you're going, smartass?" He pulled me and puts me in front of him.

"I'm going to the park!"

"Ha ha, I have to go now." Hoseok awkwardly said and left as I groaned.

I stomped my foot and furrowed my eyebrows. "What do you want? You're so annoying."

"Why are you so curious about me? Are you perhaps... a spy?" He whispered.

"Bitch, If I was a fucking spy then I would've afford an Iphone without your help. Use your brainnnn! And what IF I was a spy? What would you do, huh?" I raised a brow.

"Haha nothing. Who wouldn't spy on me? I'm beautiful as fuck." My eye twitched when he said that.

"Pft stop dreaming. I'm going to jog, byeeee-"

"Jog? You're wearing boxers." I widened my eyes and looked at my legs. Shit, this is so embarrassing.

"Hah! These are n-not boxers! These are for jogging! These are made for running. You should start researching moreeee! You're so outdated." I said and smirked and praised myself for making a wonderful excuse.

"Oh really? Then why are the prints of your-so-called-running-shorts has a word 'BOXERS' on it?" I looked at them. "And there's a funny cartoon on your butt, by the way." He added as I just covered myself out of humiliation.

"Nice cheeks, by the way

"Nice cheeks, by the way." Jimin said and winked as I screamed and went inside.

"AAAAAAAAA TAKE ME LORD."

---