Chapter 7

It was the next day, and people were very careful around Harry and Ginny. Nobody wanted to piss off the former after seeing him throw a person across the hall and nobody wanted to piss off the latter because that would result in pissing off the former.

Harry and Ginny came over to the Gryffindor table at breakfast and sat with Sirius and his friends, he smiled at them as he sat down and Ginny did the same, sitting beside Harry.

"Alright guys?" Harry asked, they all nodded or gave verbal confirmation.

"Why are you here?" Lily asked "not that I mind or anything, I just thought you'd be at the Slytherin table"

"I was going to but today the Gryffindor's get treacle tart and I love treacle tart" Harry said as the food appeared

"Me too" Sirius began piling food on his plate

"Sirius, you love everything" Harry pointed out "you'd eat your own arm if it was edible"

"No, I wouldn't, you think I would dare damage perfection?" Sirius gestured to his body

"Is that we're calling it?" James laughed

"Well it's what I'm calling it"

"Boys" Ginny shook her head in amusement

"Tell me about it" Lily sighed "we're outnumbered as well, so unfair"

"I disagree" Harry replied "for every group of idiotic boys you get a smart girl to keep them in line, makes sense"

"True" Lily admitted "at least we know our jobs for the next few years"

"Yeah, they're hopeless without us" Ginny added

"Hey" James, Peter and Sirius objected while Remus and Harry smiled.

"Sirius" Ginny said "where's your tie?" Sirius looked down and realised that he wasn't wearing one.

"Oh, I think I forgot it in my room"

"Remember to get it after breakfast, James and Peter don't eat with you mouths open and Remus stop giggling" The boys immediately obeyed.

"Harry" Sirius spoke

"Yeah?" Harry replied

"You remember when I said she's perfect for you?"

"Yes, like it was yesterday, which it was"

"Yes, well I change my mind"

"Sorry little bro" Harry chuckled "but we're stuck with her, you need someone to keep you in line when I'm busy"

"You seem to forget that she's going to keep you in line as well"

"I wish" Ginny sighed "it's an impossible task, turn your back for a second and his gone off and done something on the opposite side of the castle"

"True" Sirius nodded

"Excuse me" a voice called out, they all turned to see a shy little first year Hufflepuff with a note "I was told to give this to you" He said in a quiet voice