Chapter 9

The marauders and friends watched the Slytherin and Hufflepuff match, in this life Harry decided to be a chaser and he was just as good at it as he was at being a seeker. He was currently demolishing the Hufflepuff team.

"That's 200 to 20 in favour of Slytherin" The commentator announced "goodness me, Black is killing it out there"

"Is there anything your brother can't do?" Peter asked Sirius

"It's more of what he is willing to do" Sirius replied

"Come on Harry!" Bellatrix cheered

"Woo, go Harry" Lily clapped

"Yes! Come on Harry!" Ginny shouted

"I've yet to find anything wrong with your brother" James said "it's really weird"

"Oh, there is something wrong with Harry" Sirius reassured them "other than being a bit mad"

"What's that?" Remus asked curiously

"Not sure" Sirius replied "but Harry's always said that nobody is perfect, says that if they look perfect then that doesn't mean they are perfect"

"Wise words" Ginny commented "I once had a guy who I looked up to because everyone in my family thought he was a nice guy but it turned out he was a bit of a jerk" Jerk was the nicest word Ginny could think of to describe Dumbledore.

"You're not the only one" Remus added with a sad smile.

The rest of the year went by like a breeze, and so much stuff happened. The marauders pranked a lot but thanks to Harry and Ginny the pranks were harmless, although funny. Remus and Harry kept transforming together, while Remus was getting more comfortable with the idea of having friends.

Lilly didn't hate James Potter, it turned out that by avoiding that one meeting where James had insulted Severus, the two got along really good. Severus also got along with the two but the looks of jealousy when he saw Lily and James together were seen by both Harry and Ginny. They decided that they'd eventually help him work on that. They also spent time with Bellatrix and Peter, making sure that both of them felt like valued members of the group. Soon the year ended, and the group all took the train ride back home.

"I can't believe the year is ending" Lily said as the Marauders, Snape, Bellatrix and Harry and Ginny sat in the compartment with her. "I'm really going to miss Hogwarts"

"Me too" James said "maybe we could write to each other"

"I'd love to write with you all" Lily smiled

"Me and Sirius might be a bit busy but if we don't reply then just assume we'll get back to you later" Harry said "so, everyone looking forward to going back home?"

"Yeah, you guys could come over to my house if you want" James smiled

"I was missing my parents a little bit" Remus admitted

"Me too" Peter added, at this point Harry noted that Snape seemed uncomfortable.

"Yeah, me too" Lily said with a smile that didn't quite reach her eyes, Harry realised instantly that it was probably because of Petunia. He made a mental note to visit Snape and Lily's houses later in the holidays.