Chapter 12

Harry had dropped Sirius and the rest of his family off at their lessons, explaining to their teachers that they were in a meeting with the headmaster. Then he quickly made his way to his lesson.

"Hello Professor Flitwick" He entered the classroom

"Mr Black? You are late" Flitwick pointed out "Mr Greengrass has informed me that you were in a meeting with the headmaster"

"Yes I was" Harry nodded "the meeting had finished and I dropped my brothers and cousins off at their lessons and explained everything to their teachers. I was going to skip todays lesson seeing as I was already late but I enjoy it too much to do that"

"Very well Mr Black" Flitwick chuckled "take a seat"

"Thank you Professor" Harry smiled and sat down next to Lucy

"You're as charming as ever" She nudged him playfully

"What else would you expect me to be in a charms class?" Harry raised his eyebrow and Lucy groaned at the joke.

Later Harry was in his room and had written letters to his grandfather, father and even his mother. He had also written some for the magical law department.

"Kreatcher" Harry called and the house elf popped in

"Yes master?" The house elf asked

"Hello Kreatcher" Harry greeted the elf "I need you to do something important for me"

"Anything master"

"I have a few letters, I'd normally send them through owl post but I can't risk them being intercepted. First I want you to take this letter to the magical law enforcement department, then I want you to take the this one to my grandfather and then the next two to my parents. Don't let anybody else get take the letters, do you understand?"

"Yes master" Kreatcher nodded "Kreatcher understands, Kreatcher will do his best"

"Thank you" Harry handed Kreatcher the letters and the house elf popped away.

A knock was heard on his door, Harry magically looked through the door and saw Bellatrix, Regulus and Andromeda standing outside. He got up and walked over to the door and opened it.

"What's up guys?"

"Hello Harry" Regulus spoke "you know how you said before that you'd help us..."

"Help you with your spells" Harry finished "yeah I remember, come on in" Harry ushered them all in and their jaws dropped.

Harry's room was twice the size of the other Slytherin rooms, he had a desk, a king sized bed, a book shelf, a window with a water view as the Slytherin dormitories were in the dungeons which was next to the black lake. He also had targets on one wall, a pull up bar, and even a boxing bag.

"Wow" They all said at the same time

"You're room is way bigger than mine" Regulus exclaimed

"That's because I made it this way with enlargement charms and a few other spells" Harry replied "now, let's get you lot to working. I'll start with the spells then I'll see Bellatrix's punch, so come on, Regulus I want you to disarm Andromeda and Andromeda you can disarm Regulus after."