Chapter 20

Ginny sat with the marauders, Snape and the rest of the Black family by the lake. The week had been peaceful so far, nothing big had happened. Sirius and Regulus currently leaned against a tree, reading a newspaper together while James and Lilly skipped rocks across the lake. Everyone else was just lying down in the soft grass, the only sounds was their talking.

"What are you guys reading?" Bellatrix asked Sirius and Regulus

"The latest on Harry" Sirius answered, Harry had been gone for a few weeks and nearly every day came a new article on how Harry had stopped some death eaters and/or saved some innocent people.

"According to the newspaper he's taken out a lot of death eaters" Regulus added "he dropped a few off at the ministry but he also killed some"

"By the way" James said "I've been wondering, does anyone know how Harry got out of those handcuffs? You know, when he was strapped to that chair?"

"Why do you want to know?" Lily asked

"It'd be a neat trick" James replied

"He dislocates his thumbs" Ginny answered

"He dislocates his thumbs?" Andromeda repeated "that must hurt!"

"Yeah but you can train yourself to get used to it" Ginny responded "once he pops them out he pops them back in and escapes."

"Really? He didn't use magic?" Bellatrix asked

"They were magic suppression handcuffs" Narcissa reminded her

"Oh yeah" Bellatrix said as she remembered that Narcissa was right "most wizards wouldn't think of stuff like that"

"Harry's not most wizards" Remus pointed out "most wizards don't tackle werewolves off cliffs. Still can't believe he did that"

"I can" Sirius replied "we all knew that Harry was crazy, didn't think it'd be the type of crazy that's involves singlehandedly ending this war"

"Does anyone else find it weird how we're being so casual about this?" Snape asked "I mean, he is killing people."

"Yeah but it's not like he's killing everyone for no reason" Ginny argued "he's only killing those who disserve it. Besides, if nobody else is willing to do it then you can't blame Harry. He's capable of ending this war early and saving lives, you can't expect him to sit down and stay on the side-line."

"She's right" Regulus agreed "Harry's never been one to let other people suffer"

"He's a fighter" Ginny said "he fights to protect people, that's his thing. As his family, the only thing we can do is support him"

"Ginny" Sirius said "do you think that what Harry is doing is right?"

"I think he shouldn't have to do it in the first place" Ginny answered "thanks to Harry everyone knows that Tom used to be a student here, Dumbledore could have put a stop to him ages ago but chose not to, now he's complaining that Harry wants to end the war early.

It's not like I enjoy killing people for no reason but Harry's only doing what he thinks is right and he's taking the lives of evil madmen in order to save innocent men, women and children. So, I do think he's right. He's capable, willing and incredibly likely to end this war without getting himself hurt. What more do you need?"