Honeymoon in Camelot

"Put me down!" Kayley yelled through fits of loving laughter as the newly married couple arrived in their washroom, where Garrett complied and smiled as he set his wife down onto the floor on her own two feet.

"You're as light as a feather, love. I can't help myself." He answered while shrugging his shoulders, as he slowly began to undress himself while she gasped with surprise that he was so bold to start removing his clothes without any embarrassment.

"Garrett! You're —" She attempted to protest, as they'd only been in a relationship for a short amount of time, and she still wasn't entirely used to seeing Garrett's body without clothes on, even if she really did enjoy seeing him like that.

"— almost naked? I'm aware, Kayley. However, I think we've known each other long enough to be comfortable with one another like this. Don't you? Besides, I'm blind, remember? Even if you didn't want me to see you undressed, I couldn't." He replied with another laugh, hoping to lighten the mood as Kayley rolled her eyes and smirked back at his comment.

"You do have a point." She confirmed while removing her own clothes as well, shuddering as her dress dropped down to the floor below in a heel with her husband's own clothes. Then, she carefully lowered herself into the basin and kept her eyes lovingly focused on Garrett as he got in as well, sighing with relaxation as his body made contact with the warm bath water.

"Ahh, I truly needed this." He sighed lightly, tilting his head back and letting his mouth hang open for a moment or two as he took in the soothing feeling. As Kayley sat right across from him, she found herself unable to concentrate on much more than Garrett, and how comfortable he seemed to be in his own skin ever since the two had met. Their tumultuous adventure throughout Camelot in order to locate Excalibur and rescue King Arthur from his premature demise at the hands of Sir Ruber, had turned the two from complete strangers who strongly disliked one another, to lovers who couldn't stand to be apart.

"We both did." Kayley replied with a smile, as she began to soak her hair and wash it, along with her body, while Garrett began doing the same as well, up until he moved his hand forward and grazed his fingers against his wife's thigh, which caused her to jolt with slight surprise.

"My bad, I was looking for the soap." Garrett whispered huskily, but his facial expression showed that he wasn't actually doing so. It was true, he was holding it in his palm.

"Funny, because I could've sworn that you had it in your hand." Kayley said while giving him a doubtful look, snatching the soap from his hands and finishing up with cleaning herself in the bath.

Moments later, the two of them had climbed themselves out of the basin and dried themselves off with the towels that had been laid out for them. "I'll see you in our room, Garrett." Kayley teased as she winked over at him, wrapping her towel around her body and walking off to the bedroom. Her dark red hair that fell just above her waistline, was still dripping from the bath, as the sound of her soft footsteps could be heard tapping against the creaky wooden floorboards.

Garrett eagerly wrapped his own towel around his waist as he followed her out of the bathroom and into the bedroom, leaning against the door as he slowly closed it, the sound of it closing causing his wife to jump and quickly spin around to see who was there.

"Goodness, you scared me." She told his while exhaling lightly, but before she could say much else Garrett had slowly made his way over to where she was standing and pulled her close to his chest, placing one hand on her upper bare back, and the other on her behind, which was covered with the towel.

Kayley gently blushed a shade of carnation pink on both cheeks as she cupped her new husband's face with both her hands, using her thumbs to caress his cheeks and admire how deeply and utterly in love she truly was with him. Not only had he saved her life, but he had become her best friend and the person who'd taught her to be more grounded and not be so hasty when it came to living her everyday life.

"I love you so much, Sir Garrett." She cooed while batting her eyelashes slowly, tilting her head to the side as she felt her body begin to twinge with a sense of anticipation when she was this close to him.

"I love you too, Lady Kayley. It's impossible for me to ever imagine my life without you." He whispered back with a shuddered inhale, craning his neck downwards a little to meet her level before the two simultaneously closed their eyes, and initiated a deep and passion-fueled kiss. She hungrily slipped her tongue in between his lips as it began to dance carefully with his, moving her lips in sync with his as he effortlessly lifted her into his arms, and carried her a few feet over to their bed.

Laying her down gently as if she was made of the most fragile kind of glass there was, Garrett peeled off the towel from his wife's body and did the same with his own, discarding both to the floor in just a couple of swift movements. Then, he quickly lowered himself on top of her body as he continued their kiss, grunting softly under his breath as he held her body up against his, so no space existed between them. She chuckled softly as she felt him move his lips from her own to the side of her neck, trailing them along her skin while leaving little love bites, which would surely appear bright red by the next morning.

Kayley moved her hands to the back of Garrett's head, tangling her fingers in his long hair and craning her head backwards, letting out a small whimper of pleasure as she felt her body begun to quiver with every time his lips moved from one part of her body to the next. Eventually, his lips had lead him down to her vagina, using his hands to gently spread her legs apart before he began to lick and move his mouth carefully against her most sensitive skin, which forced a sharp gasp from her lips.

A few moments afterwards, the two had switched their positions of the bed to where Garrett was laying down on the bed and Kayley was laying down on him, guiding her hand up and down his shaft which she'd spat on it order to lubricate it. Then, she lowered her mouth over it, bobbing her head up and down as she closed her eyes once more, as Garrett arched his back and placed a hand on the back of her head. Every few seconds or so, he'd let out a long moan and even a small cry to let her know just how good she was making him feel, and reminding Kayley that she truly was one of his only real weaknesses.

"Yes, Garrett! Yes! Oh god—!" She yelled, gripping the bed sheets with all of her might as she was down on all fours on their bed, as Garret leaned over her and pounded her passionately and as deep as he could go from behind her. Their bodies were as connected and close as they could've possibly been, as he brought his lips to her ear and whispered sweet words and dirty confessions that were for her to hear only.

"Ah, that's good, that's good, stay right there, love.." Garrett whispered to her, feeling his penile muscles begin to contract as he continued to affectionately thrust his pelvis aggressively against his wife. Kayley's own vaginal and anal muscles began to rapidly contract as both her and her husband's breathing began to rapidly increase, as both could be heard panting and grunting loudly. The queen-sized bed was creaking and shaking from underneath them, it truly was a surprise it hadn't broken yet from the pressure being placed on it.

Their hearts beating quickly as if they were one person, Kayley let out an ear-piercing cry as she threw her head down and came with Garrett, sending fluid shooting out from deep inside of her and all over him. At the same time, he had felt fluid of his own rush to a head and shoot out of him, before both newlyweds collapsed on the bed, exhausted from their intercourse. Minutes later, Garrett was laying down in the bed with Kayley lovingly curled up in his arms, shuddering at the feeling of his strong arm wrapped securely around her shoulders.

Placing a hand on his chest to feel his heartbeat, she looked up at him with a prideful smile painted on her lips.
"That was.." She trailed off, unable to accurately describe how good she was feeling in the moment.

".. I know." Garrett answered, knowing exactly what his wife was thinking without her even needing to say the words to him.

"Goodnight, my love." She whispered softly, leaning upwards just a little to plant a kiss on his cheek, before closing her eyes and beginning to fall into a deep and comfortable sleep.

"Sweet dreams, my dear. I'll never let anything happen to you, ever." He answered, kissing the top of her head and allowing his own eyes to get heavier until they finally closed, and he fell asleep with his wife, Camelot's first ever female knight, cuddled up against him.

~ END OF CHAPTER 2 -