What your parents think of him

Darry: They're amazed at how hardworking and caring he is, and are really proud of you, that you met him:)

Sodapop: They were a bit surprised at his name at first, but your mom was charmed by him, but your dad took a bit to get to know him. In the end, they got along alright:)

Ponyboy: Just like Soda, they needed to get used to his name, and were baffled, when they heard it the first time. But otherwise, they were really interested at how good he was in school, and were happy, that you finally know somebody, who can be a TuToR tO yOu:)

Johnny: Your mom was scared about how his parents were treating him, and offered to talk with them, whilst your dad wasn't even there. Even though Johnny was really scared, he was alright by the end of it, and was thankful for you taking him to meet your parents, or at least your mom:)

Two Bit: Him and your dad understood each other in the brink of a second, thanks to their equal share of loving jokes. Your mom thought of him as a charmer, and you were happy, that Two Bit came sober. And he told you later, that your parents are real nice:)

Steve: We all know him as that crazy guy, who does flips and stunts all the time? Well, lo and behold, he put on his best gentleman-self, which wowed your dad instantly, and made your mom somehow giggle all the time while he was over. 10/10 from both of them:)

Dallas: Isn't there a saying, that your record is faster than yourself? Well sadly, your parents were aware about Dally, and were very cautious about him, but after they got to know him, it got a bit better. They are accepting, but it's still a long way. But overall, they still think he's nice:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question: Did it ever happen to you, that you introduced someone new to your parents, and they got the wrong image about them?