What you would do on a rainy day

Darry: Dance your heart away. I'm not joking, you'll literally learn dances all day. And inbetween, try new cooking and baking recipes:)

Sodapop: Everything that comes to mind. Since both you and Soda are pretty active persons, you try out new things, you've got a bucket list for indoor activities, and at least ten of them are checked off:)

Ponyboy: Read your heart out. For the first few hours, it'll just be you and Pony cuddled together, reading a book on your own, but later on, will read out loud. A bit of painting also, with trying to make a landscape of the view from the window in the living room:)

Johnny: Playing board games, like Monopoly, Ludo or Snakes and Ladders. Also making hot chocolate, since it was a bit chilly:)

Two-Bit: Play in the rain. Rain won't hold Two-Bit back from doing whatever, so you two end up playing and dancing around in the rain:)

Steve: Watch documentaries. Whenever he has a quiet moment for himself at home, he'll watch whatever documentary is on. So now you two are watching a documentary about the rainforest:)

Dally: Rainy days are his excuse to be soft and get all the cuddles he missed (that's what he says). You'll spend most of the day in bed, breakfast in bed included, and cuddle in all the ways, showering eachother with kisses:)

————————————————

Question: What's your favourite thing to do in a rainy day?