His reaction to you telling him, you're pregnant

(All of them are over the age of 18)

Darry: ,,That's great...Wait, I'm gonna be a father!?'':)

Sodapop: ,,It's my own, right? It is? I'm so happy for us! I already know the names!'':)

Ponyboy: White as a ghost, and he passed out on the spot, but thanks to Soda and Steve, didn't hit his head anywhere. Was still happy about it, though:)

Johnny: ,,You're...Pregnant?'' Poor boy took a few days to process it, but in the end, couldn't stop smiling, when he realized it:)

Two-Bit: ,,HOLY SHIT! Wait, so...There's basically a mini version of either you or me in your belly right now!?'' Couldn't stop bragging about it:)

Steve: After you told him, he asked like a million times, to make sure, you're not lying. But after you showed him the pregnancy tests, he had doubts, he'll make a good father, since his dad wasn't the best either, but you assured him, that he'll be a good father:)

Dally: A kid is the last thing he thought about. He was happy that you were happy about it, but really couldn't grasp the thought about it. Even though he thought of leaving you, he knew the impact it would have on you. You were a person who could easily move on, but would still be hurt. So he jumped over his own shadow and stayed. And after a bit, he did like the idea of having a child:)

----------------------------------------------

I stumbled upon that GIF of Arnold Schwarzenegger, and if you know, where it's from, which film, let me know^^

————————————————

Question: Do you ever want to have kids?