Favourite position to cuddle

Darry: He loves to keep you close, so whenever you cuddle, he makes sure you face each other, with one arm under your shoulders and the other around your waist:)

Sodapop: Whenever you're laying down with him, he'll position himself, so that your head rests on his chest, and him going through your hair:)

Ponyboy: If nobody is around, and you're sitting down, he'll lay down, his head on your lap, holding your hands and playing with them:)

Johnny: He's all about ,,The more, the merrier''. If it'd be possible, he'd wish for as much body contact as possible. So when you're cuddling, you'll face each other, hugging, and basically being fully entwined:)

Two-Bit: Even though most cuddling positions you and Two-Bit tried were chaotic, the best way for the both of you is spooning:)

Steve: You love when Steve lays on his back, and you on him. It's the closest you can get to each other, and running his hand up and down your back:)

Dally: He likes to have an arm over you, whether or not you're laying on your back or your stomach. On the other way around, he loves your bodies intertwined:)

----------------------------------------------

Question: What's your favourite cuddle position?