1

"Nicolas Sturniolo! Give me my phone back!" I chased Nick around his condo.

"Who were your texting!?" Nick stopped and held my phone above my head.

"I was texting my mom" I jumped up and grabbed my phone.

Pause.

Hi, I'm Stephanie Boyle. I'm 19 years old living in Boston, Massachusetts. My dad is in the Army as a commander and my mom works for the President so she's always traveling. When I was 5 years old I met Nicolas Sturniolo who is now my best friend. A couple months later I met his 2 brothers, Christopher and Matthew.

14 years later, I'm still best friends with them and they're like family to me.

Unpause.

MaryLou walked into the living room with Chris.

"Oh hi Stephanie, I didn't know you were here" she came over to me and gave me a hug.

"Hi MaryLou, I was with Nick" I gave her a light squeeze in the hug before I left go.

Chris sat down next to me and put his feet up on the ottoman. I've liked Chris since I was 15. He's really funny and I love hanging out with him but...

"I'm fucking hungry" Matt walks in and lays on the ground.

...I also like Matt. I mean how can I not like them both? THEY'RE TRIPLETS! They look the same.

"Yeah, can we get McDonald's?" Nick jumped up from the couch.

"Let me go change" Chris looked at me and smiled as he got up and went to his bedroom.

*Chris' Pov*

Steph is so beautiful. She changed my whole mood, in a positive way, every time she comes over.

I changed into black sweatpants and a sweatshirt with my black 'STURNIOLO' beanie. When I walked out of my bedroom, I saw Steph waiting at the bar alone.

"Who are you waiting for?" I sat down next to her.

"I was waiting for you" I instantly started blushing.

"Let's go" I helped her get off the high bar stool and followed her out to the car.

"LETS GO BITCHES!" Nick screamed into the vlog camera.

*Matt's Pov*

"Matt, can we go bowling later?" I heard Steph's soft voice ask me.

"Bitch, why didn't you ask me?" Nick gave her a glare.

"Because Matt scares me and he drives us around. If Matt doesn't wanna go then we won't go" she explained.

It's nice knowing that she cares about how I feel.

...

*Stephanie's Pov*

It's been a few hours since we went bowling. I had the boys drop me off at my house a few blocks away from theirs. I got out of the shower and heard my phone ringing.

Oh, just my alarm.

I changed into leggings and one of Chris' hoodies. I saw that I had 3 texts from Matt, 5 from Chris, and 10 from Nick.

What the fuck happened?

(Bernard💩-Matt)
(Pepsi King👑🥤-Chris)
(Loml🥰🖤-Nick)

Bernard💩
Steph, can we come over?
Stephhhhhhh
Are u ok? Do I need to come over?
Read at 9:13pm

Pepsi King👑🥤
Beth? Matt told me u weren't answering ur phone
Steph, what's wrong? Did something happen?
Please answer me
Tell me u didn't
I'm coming over
Read at 9:15pm

Loml🥰🖤
Babes?
What's going onnnn?
Pepsi King and Bernard told me ur not answering
Steph, we all love u. Know that if ur not here, we'll all be broke hearted
Steph, please answer ur phone
Ur like a sister to me
Stephanie, please
Ily
We all love u
Ur worth it
Read at 9:19pm

Oh my god. They all think I did it.

Just as I was about to call Nick, Chris bursted into my room.

"Steph! What the fuck?!" He looked happy and angry to see me with my phone in my hands.

"I just got out of the shower" I wiped a tear away from my cheek as I threw my phone on my bed.

"I'm sorr-" I cut Chris off.

He tried to walk up to me but I stepped away.

"You guys didn't believe in me. Fuck you and get out of my house!" I pushed Chris out the door, slammed it in his face and locked it.

My back slid down my bedroom door as I bawled my eyes out.

None of them believed in me.