7

"Hurry up Matt!!" Madi yelled from the car, "I wanna go to the beach!"

"I swear to god, he takes longer than I do" Nick laid down in the car seat while Matt put the car in drive.

"Let's go bitches!" Alahna yelled.

As Matt started driving Alahna, Madi and Nick started screaming to Ariana Grande.

I had this cute bikini that I was so excited yet scared to wear in front of Chris.

"I'm bored" Chris reclined his seat.

"I don't know what to do" I looked at him and my eyes drifted towards his beautiful blue eyes.

"I'm hungry"

"Chris, we're gonna be there in about 15 minutes. Take a nap and I'll wake you up when we get there" I suggested while reclining my seat back.

"Ok" Chris got comfortable facing towards me. He gave me a quick smile before he closed his eyes.

God, he's so handsome.

5 minutes went by and I heard soft snores coming from Chris. I took his hand and held it in mine while intertwining our fingers together.

*Chris' Pov*

I felt someone hold my hand and intertwining our fingers. I opened my eyes the slightest and saw Stephanie's hand.

Her hands were so soft.

I rubbed my thumb over her hand very lightly so only she would notice.

"I know you can't hear me but I love you Chris" she whispered.

...

"Chris, wake up. We're here" I felt her let go of my hand and shake my arm carefully.

I opened my eyes to see her beautiful eyes looking into mine and a smile that made me melt.

"Let's go lovebirds" Madi told us as she got out of the car.

I got out of the car first and helped Stephanie get out after.

"Thank you kind sir" she joked with me.

"You're welcome madam" I let go of her hand as we all walked down to the beach.

We found the perfect spot to put our stuff. Madi and Nick put down the towels while Laura told everyone to put on sunscreen.

As Stephanie took off her cover up, my eyes were glued onto her body. She looked perfect. The bathing suit fit perfectly and showed off all her edges.

I don't know if she was going for that but she looks good.

"You look fucking sexy Steph" Nick complimented her.

"Really?" She questioned.

Steph seemed a bit shy about it but I don't know why. She looked gorgeous.

"Yeah, I wish I had your body" Madi said.

"Thank you Madi but your beautiful too"

*Matt's Pov*

I honestly wasn't paying attention to anything that was being said. I was too busy looking at Stephanie.

She looked amazing. Like a model.

Sucks that I can't have her and call her my girlfriend.

*Stephanies Pov*

The girls kept giving me compliments and I was fine with it but I was scared for Chris and Matt's reactions.

Would Chris think that I was seeking attention or doing too much? Would he second guess his feelings for me?