15

After I changed into my pajamas I sat down on my bed and we all talked.

Everyone except Chris.

"Ok, what's going on?" I asked Matt.

"How the fuck could you go on a date with a girl you've known for 2 days after all the history you and Chris have?" Nick yelled sitting down at the desk chair.

*Chris' Pov*

I honestly wasn't trying to sleep, I was just trying to block out all of the yelling from Nick and Matt.

"You realize I'm 19 right?" Stephanie said.

I just wanna leave and ghost everyone at this point. I would've gotten up and left but I don't have my licsence.

I grabbed my AirPods and played Lil Skies but I could still hear everything they were saying. I tried going to sleep disregarding my tears, sadness, the yelling and pain.

*Stephanie's Pov*

I looked past Matt to Chris and I saw he put his AirPods in and I heard him crying.

"I don't fucking care if your fucking 40! What you did to Chris was and is wrong!" Matt said raising his voice a bit.

"One, drop the attitude. Two, it's not like Chris and I are dating, I can go out on dates if I want to. Three, I asked Chris how he felt about it and he said he was fine" I yelled back.

"Dude! Of course he said he was fine with it! Did you actually think he would be fine with you going out with someone else?!" He asked me.

"I didn't think of that" I looked over at Chris and saw that he turned on his side and he was listening to the argument.

"I get that you're 19 and you can do whatever you want but you have to see from our perspective especially Chris'! You both have had so much history together and it seems like you gave it all up for a girl you met 2 days ago! Just understand that-" Matt was interrupted by Chris.

"Just shut up! Both of you! It already happened and all this yelling is gonna so shit, leave it alone" I saw Chris' tear stains on his face as he turned back around and laid down.

"Guys we have a busy day tomorrow, get some rest" Laura said as she turned off the lights and went to her room.

Matt was the last person I looked at before the lights turned off and I could see how much pain he had for his brother in his eyes.

"Goodnight guys" I heard Nick say.

...

*Chris' Pov*

I woke up to noises outside. I checked my phone and saw that it was 6:07 am. I tried falling back asleep but I couldn't. I grabbed a pair of black shorts and a white tank top.

I stood in the shower for a few minutes thinking about last night before I started washing my body.

As I walked out of the bathroom with my clean clothes on, I saw Matt in bed on his phone.

"I'm sorry about last night. I was just really upset" Matt told me getting up to do our handshake.

"It's fine. I appreciate it" I gave him a hug before we saw Stephanie wake up.

...

*Stephanie's Pov*

We were all eating lunch at In and Out having a business meeting when I started thinking about Matt and Chris.

I have to talk to Matt and Chris.

When we were all back in the car, Matt and I sat next to each other.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I was thinking this morning about last night and what I did was fucked up. Chris and I have such a special connection and I could see how you guys would think that I threw it all away for Jess" I broke the silence between the two of us.

"I appreciate the apology but you have to apologize to Chris" I looked at Chris sitting next to Laura in the front seat eating fries.

I fucked up big time.

"He still loves you Steph, he's just hurt" Matt told me before going in his phone.

...

I pulled Chris aside when he finished the photoshoot to speak to him.

"So I know that you're mad at me but I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry. I didn't realize what everyone was upset about last night because you told me that you were fine with me going out. I'm really sorry Chris, I love you"

"It's fine. I shouldn't have lied and I should've told you how I actually felt" he gave me a hug, "I'm sorry too" I rubbed his back before he pulled away.

"We're good now?" I asked him.

"Yeah-"

"Chris, is this your girlfriend?" The photographer asked.

I felt butterflies in my stomach after being mistaken as Chris' girlfriend.

"Yeah" Chris answered her.

I felt my face turn a bright red as he held my hand.

"Do you wanna take some pictures with her?" She asked Chris as Nick, Madi, and Matt spoke to Laura.

"Sure" I said as Chris looked at me for approval.

"Cool, whenever you're ready" the photographer walked away and left us alone.

"I'm sorry-" I interrupted him.

"Why did you tell her we're dating?" I asked him letting go of his hand.

"I don't know. I just really like you and I want to call you my girlfriend" he blushed as he walked away to get on set.

He wants me to be his girlfriend? He wants to be my boyfriend?

I smiled as I walked behind Chris onto the set.

"Just act normal and be yourselves" the photographer told us as she got ready to take pictures.

Chris put his hands on my hips and pulled me closer to him. I put my hands on his chest and looked into his eyes smiling.

*snap*

Chris put his hands on my cheeks and looked me in my eyes. I put my hands on his waist and he smiled at me while our foreheads touched.

*snap*

Chris twirled me around and when he pulled me back he hugged me against his body and kissed my head.

*snap*

Chris lifted me up and we made eye contact as we smiled at each other.

*snap*

Chris put me back on the ground and pulled me closer to him. He put his hands on my cheeks as I put my hands around his waist. Surprisingly and unexpectedly, Chris kissed me.

*snap*

He pulled away and smiled at me.

"Sorry, it just felt right" he took his hands off my cheeks and went over to Matt.

Oh my god. Chris just kissed me.

I felt butterflies in my stomach as I looked behind me to Matt hyping up Chris while Madi and Nick started walking towards me smiling.

"Ah! You guys are so cute together!" Nick screamed.

"How was it?" Madi asked me holding my hand.

"It was good. He's just an amazing person and I think I like him more" I told them looking at Chris talk to Matt.

I think I love him.