9

A/n: this takes place on Tuesday

"Guys my mom wanted me to tell you that you have a photoshoot next Thursday in LA" Madi told the boys.

"Steph, do you wanna come with us to LA?" Chris asked me.

"I don't know, is it ok with Laura?" I asked him.

"Let me go ask my mom" Madi took out her phone and went into the other room.

I've never been with the boys on a "business trip" so it's a bit nerve wracking.

"I'm sure she'll say yes" Matt assured me.

Madi came back to the kitchen, "she said yes. She's booking the flights later today and she'll text me the information by Thursday."

I've never been to LA and the last time I was on a plane, we crashed.

"I don't know if I wanna go" I walked up to Chris' room and closed the door behind me.

I heard someone knock on the door and Nick walked in.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked. Nick closed the door behind him and sat on the edge of the bed.

"I hate flying. I've always got terrible anxiety on planes and the last time I was on a plane, we crashed" I admitted.

"Look, I don't know what to say to make you feel better but I do know this; Chris, Matt, Madi and myself will all be with you. You'll be sitting with one of us and if you need anything, one of us will be there for you. You won't be alone Steph" he told me.

I felt comforted and safe with the fact that the boys and Madi would be there with me. I knew that they would be me but I feel better being told about it.

*Chris' Pov*

I was standing outside my bedroom door with Matt listening to what Nick and Stephanie were saying.

I felt bad for her. Stephanie has always had terrible anxiety and knowing that she's going to have terrible anxiety on the plane and there's nothing I can do, makes me feel terrible and useless.

"Matt, I'm sorry-" he interrupted.

"It's fine. I see the way you both look at each other and I knew I wouldn't have a chance. Just treat her well or I'm gonna kill you" Matt told me.

"I will" I promised him.

*Stephanie's Pov*

Nick gave me a quick hug after making me feel better.

"I'll tell Madi that your coming with us" Nick got up and started walking towards the door. As he opened the door Chris and Matt were standing in front of him.

"Heyyy" Chris said being embarrassed.

"Were you listening to our conversation?" Nick asked.

"Yeah, sorry" Matt replied scratching the back of his neck.

"Weirdos" Nick pushed passed Matt and Nick making his way downstairs. Matt went across the hall to his room.

"Are you ok?" Chris asked me. He closed his door behind him and sat at his desk.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

"I heard the conversation. You don't have to be scared, I'll sit next to you if you want and if you need anything I'll be there for you" Chris gave me a hug and rubbed my back.

"Thanks Chris" I hugged him back.

...

It was finally next week and we would be leaving tomorrow. I still haven't finish packing and we would be leaving the house at 1 in the morning for our 4:45 flight. I checked my phone and it was currently 9:52 in the morning.

Chris, Nick and Matt were all at their house and I was at mine trying to finish packing. I was in my bathroom getting my toiletries when my phone started ringing.

It's Matt.

"Hello?"

Hey Steph

"Hi Matt, what's up?"

Nothing, I wanted to call you and tell you that we'll be at your house tomorrow at 12:30 to pick you up.

"Ok, I should be done packing by then"

Ok, I'll see you later tonight

"Ok, bye Matt"

Bye

There was a small pause and I heard him starting to say something before I accidentally hung up on him.

I lo-

I felt bad. I immediately texted him.

Steph🖤
Sorry, was there something else u wanted to say?

Bad b Bernard💩
No, it's fine. Finish packing

Steph🖤
Positive?

Bad b Bernard💩
Yeah

I had a feeling Matt was lying to me and I would get it out of him sooner or later but for now it would have to be later.

*Matt's Pov*

I was starting to say something to Stephanie but she hung up on me. I was a little upset and sad about it but I know that she doesn't like me and doesn't have interest in me.

Nick came in my room and asked if I was done packing.

"Yeah, I'll bring my suitcase down later" I told him.

*Nick's Pov*

Im pretty sure the boys wouldn't be able to finish packing before we start filming our video, so I have to force them to do it now.

Hello?

"Hey Steph, do you wanna come over and record a video?"

Sure, I'll be there in 10

"Ok bye"

Bye

I hung up, got the boys ready to film, and set our cameras up.