Part 3

I woke up in Lukas' bed, the good place still playing in the background. I scoot away from Lukas a bit and try to remember why i was this close too him in the first place. I couldnt remember why. I dont know why i liked being this close to him, which is why i hate it. Get me away from this perfect ideal hunk of man. I get up and walk outside. My other bunkmate, james was laying in the hammock outside even though it is raining and the middle of the night. He did nothing but silently look at me and nod "sup". I nod back and continue off the porch of the cabin and lay in the common area. Here i was, laying in the rain at 12:05 A.M.. Why am i still here? What is the point? I can just run away to my older sister Jennie's house and not tell Lisa? Please i dont want to catch feelings for him. Not now. I hear footsteps behind me. Lukas and his perfect self walking towards me. He lays down the ground next to me. "Hey,man." "Hey...you didnt have to come out after me" He looks over at me and smiles that smile that gives off the same vibes as nick nelson or a golden retriever. "Yes i did. Your my friend! I have to help my friends." Damnit i just want to kiss him so bad. "Your literally perfect." I told him. He looked at me surprised, like he didn't already know the fact. Like he was shocked and almost flustered. I head back to the cabin. I dont even dry off before crashing on my bed and hiding under my covers. I want to go to sleep and never wake up. Why did i do that. I pull my pillow under my blanket and fall asleep.